• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lakeview Heat

Is this good enough for a MCSG map?

• Yes

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
we cleared all the trees and we are currently terra forming it to look alot betterr!

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
Here are some of the latest screenshots of LAKEVIEW HEAT 2.0 We made the forests less dense, we added a ton of terra forming, and we also worked outside of the dome to add detail :) Please recommend us! New map file will be up soon!

2 (1).png
2 (2).png
2 (3).png
2 (4).png

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Here are some of the latest screenshots of LAKEVIEW HEAT 2.0 We made the forests less dense, we added a ton of terra forming, and we also worked outside of the dome to add detail :) Please recommend us! New map file will be up soon!
[New Pictures of Map]
The fact that it's forest everywhere makes it kind of boring in my opinion. Add some different biomes, maybe just a different type of forest or vary the tree types a bit more. Maybe add some more landmarks. I can't say that there aren't, but I haven't downloaded the map and don't plan to until I get a reason that makes me think this map has real potential to come into MCSG as a well played map.

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
The fact that it's forest everywhere makes it kind of boring in my opinion. Add some different biomes, maybe just a different type of forest or vary the tree types a bit more. Maybe add some more landmarks. I can't say that there aren't, but I haven't downloaded the map and don't plan to until I get a reason that makes me think this map has real potential to come into MCSG as a well played map.
Theres alot more in the map i was just specifically showing pictures of the forests because we upgraded them

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Theres alot more in the map i was just specifically showing pictures of the forests because we upgraded them
Fair enough, but looking at all the pictures in the thread, I don't see much else being shown off. There are the volcanos, the lava river, that trap hole thing and corn. I didn't see much else to serve as a landmark.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll download it later and tell you what I think.

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
Fair enough, but looking at all the pictures in the thread, I don't see much else being shown off. There are the volcanos, the lava river, that trap hole thing and corn. I didn't see much else to serve as a landmark.
Thanks for the feeback, I would rather have somebody be honest and tell me than just not knowing. I think we are going to add more :)

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
I took out the old link because the new one is coming soon! stay tuned

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
NEW MAP FILE! DOWNLOAD HERE!!!!
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
http://www.mediafire.com/?m0e2l9eb5t9ajk1
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
I voted YES for your map and you voted NO for mine ? :p
idc ;)
Still good work on the map

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
It's good although you need to think about adding structures to the forest

Members online

No members online now.