• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Land Of Equestria Made By: MCGirlGamer

M

MrMad2000

I think that this was very well built. True that is may need terraforming, but to be honest, just because it has a cartoon theme that you may not like doesn't mean that it isn't a good map.

You can argue about how this'll never get accepted...

BUT.

You can say that most maps, like Breeze Island have some sort of theme. The theme of survival games 5 is a christmas outbreak with a crashed plane and stuff. Most people hate winter because it's cold. It doesn't mean that it's a bad map to play on. Most people dislike the map because it's lag, not because it's features.

Even though this is flat, this is bringing things to a new level entirely. Even though it's aimed at a specific audience. You could just... Leave the server? Find another one out of the 150+ we have for your region?

I <3 MLP only because I was nagged by someone I met at a school trip and he got angry so I asked "oh, what ya do to calm down?" Then his response was MLP and I almost giggled, then I watched it and now I think it's the best fandom EVER!

Fandoms aside.

Map has potential, seems like it'd be quite fun, but laggy. PvP probably wouldn't be too bad. Love the 3d art but I can see why that'd get in the way and be very irritating.

All in all. Good map, has many flaws. Balanced, but maybe not just good enough...

TL;DR: It's good but bad. Mkay?

THE FACT IT TOOK YOU TWO MONTHS TO so BUILD IS MIND BLOWIN'. IT LOOKS SO COOL!

MCGirlGamer

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that this was very well built. True that is may need terraforming, but to be honest, just because it has a cartoon theme that you may not like doesn't mean that it isn't a good map.

You can argue about how this'll never get accepted...

BUT.

You can say that most maps, like Breeze Island have some sort of theme. The theme of survival games 5 is a christmas outbreak with a crashed plane and stuff. Most people hate winter because it's cold. It doesn't mean that it's a bad map to play on. Most people dislike the map because it's lag, not because it's features.

Even though this is flat, this is bringing things to a new level entirely. Even though it's aimed at a specific audience. You could just... Leave the server? Find another one out of the 150+ we have for your region?

I <3 MLP only because I was nagged by someone I met at a school trip and he got angry so I asked "oh, what ya do to calm down?" Then his response was MLP and I almost giggled, then I watched it and now I think it's the best fandom EVER!

Fandoms aside.

Map has potential, seems like it'd be quite fun, but laggy. PvP probably wouldn't be too bad. Love the 3d art but I can see why that'd get in the way and be very irritating.

All in all. Good map, has many flaws. Balanced, but maybe not just good enough...

TL;DR: It's good but bad. Mkay?

THE FACT IT TOOK YOU TWO MONTHS TO so BUILD IS MIND BLOWIN'. IT LOOKS SO COOL!
TY MLP FOREVER FTW!

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't even think the mcgamer network would even consider this map because it's only targeted towards one audience, has little terraforming, and no interesting spots to pvp.

Last edited:

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't even think the mcgamer network would even consider this map because it's only targeted towards one audience, has little terraforming, and no interesting spots to pvp.
Not to mention, the vanilla terrain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci