• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Laptop Suggestions

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
I might be getting a laptop, but I'm not sure what would be best for me.
I will need good graphics for WoW, good speakers, nice design, and high speed.
Any suggestions? (Ima nub with laptops :p)

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmmm ...

If you have a lot of money , I recommend you an Alienware . These laptops are optimized for gaming and cost over 1200$ .

If you haven't I recommend you Asus laptups , as said Nirmit , are over 700$

Hope this helped!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I might be getting a laptop, but I'm not sure what would be best for me.
I will need good graphics for WoW, good speakers, nice design, and high speed.
Any suggestions? (Ima nub with laptops :p)
On an unrelated note, why choose a laptop, building a PC is better.

For laptops, there are some great HP gaming laptops out there, I personally have one, but it's not as beefy as the ones out right now.

PandoX18

Tribute
Reaction score
I have the Alienware 14 :) You should get it, you get good fps in Minecraft, high speed, and holy molly the design is just outstanding you could change the color of the lights and make the keyboard <3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I would strongly not recommend Asus products, or at the very least the S56C Laptop. While its specifications seem very tempting, one thing to pay attention to is the GHz of the processor. If it's low, like something below 2, then you'll notice that..well..the laptop seems to run sub-par when considering the processor and graphics it encases. Also, a common problem with Asus laptops are random shut-offs without any warning in advance (not even reboots). I would recommend getting a windows 7 laptop, as they are being sold for a lot cheaper just because of their outdated version of windows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci