• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Last reply wins!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
This is a neverending thread x'D
So, lululioness tell us about you x'D

L

Lululioness

This is a neverending thread x'D
So, lululioness tell us about you x'D
Ahh right.
Well, I'm Lulu. I find it really hard to do PvP on laptops (especially my crap, laggy mac) and that's why I love bows. I play four instruments and I really really like apple pie :) I love to surf, build, listen to music and do sports (except Rugby. Ergh).

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Ahh right.
Well, I'm Lulu. I find it really hard to do PvP on laptops (especially my crap, laggy mac) and that's why I love bows. I play four instruments and I really really like apple pie :) I love to surf, build, listen to music and do sports (except Rugby. Ergh).
Which kind of genre do you prefer? And what kind of instruments do you play? ><'

L

Lululioness

Which kind of genre do you prefer? And what kind of instruments do you play? ><'
I play guitar, piano, violin, drums, oh and I can sing :) And I like all genres except for death metal, heavy metal. It kinda depends on what the song's like :)

L

Lululioness

Me liek piano. I can't play trumpet lol. When I tried once, it sounded like it was a high pitched fart.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci