• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Last reply wins!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I have link but no picture :p http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/some-thoughts-from-a-rookie.25988/#post-226834

After a bit of thought, maybe not longer than a G33ke post but still pretty long :p
Ok, thanks for the explanation(s) :p

A good and easy way to take out teams is split them up, or if you can't try and target one of them. Then once that one is taken out, you regen for a bit then go back for the other one. It makes it much easier. It's not always possible, and I agree that it gets frustrating after it happens a lot, but I think I will get used to it after a while, or maybe before I get used to it be able to take out teams.

If you want, you can turn off the chat in the options while you're in the lobby and A. Run when you see everyonen else running for corn or B. Turn your chat on when you're back in Pre-Game. I think that would make life a bit easier:p You don't have to vote, and if you want you can just turn it back on every once in a while to check.

Thanks :p I don't know how I didn't get that Lol. I think that would be a bit of a pain to set up, but once it's running then it might be interesting to try out. And I think that makes sense, but more like 2-3 servers for rookies and another 2-3 for the more advanced players. Then, like you said, the rest are for everyone :)
Instead of basing it off points though, base it off wins because some people bounty. Maybe 0-15 wins for rookie servers and 15+ for elite servers? Or just more for elite servers, like 50+.

And I read all your answers to Blamph already :p
That kinda disappoints me, I expected a paragraph twice as long as this one.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That kinda disappoints me, I expected a paragraph twice as long as this one.
You quoted the wrong one.

Completely 100% off. If you want to survive a few minutes, the only thing you need is food and knowledge of the map. You don't even need a weapon or armour, just hide to survive a few minutes. To survive a few minutes and have a chance of winning, all you need is armour, a weapon, food and a bit of skill. Watch Blamph's videos, see how amazing he does in all of them even when he goes solo. I've actually started going solo more often, and I feel like I've improved a lot. On sunday, I won 5 games in less than 20 games.

I find it fun to compete with the best, even though I often lose. I've been playing this for a while, and it still hasn't gotten boring! Actually, I find the boring part is killing unskilled players. And if you're playing for the fun, then play with a friend. I understand that you don't like teams, but I only ever play in them because it's so much more interesting to play with a friend you trust on skype or something. It's also very rare to see top players, because they are only a few in thousands! So when you aren't playing against them, play to get better, and when you are playing against them consider it to be a bonus level that is a lot more challenging than normal.

As Blamph said, they are just pathetic. I find them to be noobs that don't know how to play well, or just want to "troll". They may think they are trolling people, but there is a big difference between trolling and disobeying a rule that makes a massive difference like that. (My opinion)

The reason people are that immature in the chat is because they really don't care what other people think of them.

And you can't say that it's not fun no matter what your age is, because obviously some members of the community do find it fun, or they wouldn't be doing it. I agree it isn't right, but that's a bit of an unfair statement.

That seems like a fair rule, and I never considered it like that but that won't change anything because people in a chat room are saying it because you aren't face to face. I don't think very many people would yell and swear right in your face.

Do you mean make a server that 200 people could play on? I think that's awful. Sorry if I misunderstood, but having 200 people on a server for a game is a bit crazy. And the need to team would not change at all! Like I said earlier, people team for the fun and not always for a higher chance of winning. I don't even think this would change anything, because hackers would continue hacking because they aren't hacking to get points, they are hacking to get wins and try to become "famous" in one way or another. Like LeafyGreenTea :p The screaming players would stay, bragging players would diminish a bit. I don't know any reason for them to leave because of this.

Again, if you mean 500 people that's just crazy. Either this idea is crazy, or you didn't clarify enough. I admit that it would be amazingly fun to play against more skilled players, but I don't quite know how you could sort out different ranks of servers and if you mean the leaderboard ranks, and limit specific ranks to specific servers, that would deny people the chance to play on a lot of servers.

Sorry if I missed something or didn't understand one of your ideas properly, I seem to do that a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci