• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES LastZone | New Survival Games Map!

Should this map be added to the MCGamer Network?

• Yes

Votes: 122 80.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Pff...

Votes: 10 6.6%

• Total voters

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty cool map, quite a lot of good buildings in terms of structures in it, as well as some good terraforming :) My only criticism is that there doesn't seem to be an overall theme to the map, it looks a lot like different buildings, time periods and settings sort of mashed together (they are built well but in my opinion they are a little out of place)
Best of luck :D

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't download it at the moment as I'm on my Mac, but I definitely have looked at the screenshots and video and wow! It looks really good! Some great builds and looks like a generally good map. I definitely think it is server worthy from what I can see; nice work! :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
It looks great! Good luck with this map! :thumbsup: (y)

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
The map looks great, although the trees need to be differentiated throughout the whole map, they all look very copy paste like.

N

Nikola

I love the map but the trees seem to be copy and pasted :(

Overall I don't mind the trees if this map gets accepted it could have big potential :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is definitely a map I could imagine seeing getting approved for MCGamer. Although it looks like a mixture of several maps I know of, I still believe it blends well together, and was planned properly. Well done to you for it! I wish you good luck. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci