• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lava and water buckets

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So I've heard mixed answers as to whether or not you can place buckets of lava or water. Some mods have said you are not allowed too while others say it is ok. There is nothin in the rules about it... Can someone clear it up and add it too the rules?
I see it as being fun and necessary on a few maps. Specifically survival kingdom. Now that god apples are removed the lava park our is impossible... Placing water on the lava making obsidian at least makes it possible..

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would like to know this too. I've seen you with lava buckets on solar frost :p

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
No. Just no. Lava bucket pvp is like fighting someone with infinite flint an steel that can cover a 4 block radius. You can't place it btw

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
No. Just no. Lava bucket pvp is like fighting someone with infinite flint an steel that can cover a 4 block radius. You can't place it btw
You can place it, you just have to be 4 blocks from where you try to place it

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Using lava buckets is not permitted, and you will be kicked from the server if caught using it.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
As Kraidium said, placing lava and water is against the rules and will result in a kick. :p. I told you this b4 jefe lol

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
As Kraidium said, placing lava and water is against the rules and will result in a kick. :p. I told you this b4 jefe lol
I know. I said in the post iv'e heard different things from different mods...
Ask kracken.. "for the time being you can use lava buckets."
Or Panuter...
I see it from time to time on maps....
Put it in the rules or make buckets uncraftable?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know. I said in the post iv'e heard different things from different mods...
Ask kracken.. "for the time being you can use lava buckets."
Or Panuter...
I see it from time to time on maps....
Put it in the rules or make buckets uncraftable?
Psst, get lava and water and obsidian block the cornucopia chests just for trolls. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci