• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LeaderBoards This summer?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This has been discussed so many times I'm almost reluctant to do it again.
yeah well I don't want to be mean, but everytime MCSG says something its happening months laters (actually the leaderboards were supposed to be in january of 2013 so yeah.......)

Here's what they posted on december 31, 2012 about leaderboards: ...

"BETTR STUF TO TRAK" was the second biggest feature request that MCSG players wanted. This area was one of the harder challenges to face but we have a system in the works that will revolutionize how we track stats. Our plan is to now track players progress daily to see your trends compared to your overall score. So if you want to see the best of today, that will be now possible with this system. Same with who was the best of this week, or this month, or even like our old system, this year currently. This system will be slowly transitioned to this month as we make sure it's completely solid. I just want to clarify, NO ONE will lose any player data in this process. If we need to separate and start fresh worst case scenario, your 2012 scores will still be accessible via another table (same with the beta scores as they might pop back up again). More details about this once we get close on publicly releasing this.
^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci