• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leafed/Binct's Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey fellas! You might know me as Leafed, Binct, JmoreMRJaM, LeafyBinctTea, Bobo_The_Bear_, Theoriez, ThePompeiian, SoupPvPer, Justin, or sxymama321. After more than 3 years of playing on this minecraft server, I've finally decided to quit. I'm doing this because of 3 big reasons.

1) The community just isn't the same anymore, a lot of my old friends are gone now and there a lot of people who dislike me.

2) I don't have a lot of free time because I have a job and an internship. When I do get free time I'd rather be playing other games that I personally find more fun. (ESO and LoL > Block game)

3) I feel like I'm getting too old to be playing this game with a bunch of 12 year olds. No offense, but I don't want my freetime in highschool to be spent playing minecraft with a bunch of 11 and 12 year olds (unless their name is Nick).

Those are my reasons, fck off m8 if you don't like them. I might stick around on the forums for a while, so I'll keep you company here <3.

~Shout out to the realest of the real (in order that I met them)~​
Yesh (DoodleBob91) - My first friend that I made in MCSG. I remember playing with you, your brother, and his friend back in beta on my account JmoreMRJaM.

Mr_Gears - We were homies for the longest time back when we did the JmoreMRJaM and erect_victor duo.

Brownieee - I don't remember the last time we talked, but you were definitely a good friend when we used to talk.

Hiqhlights - You let me join you're clan when I just started playing mcsg and it is the reason I was got interested in clans. (tb to primeval)

FlipGod - we were in a lot of clans together and i ended up joining a lot of you 1-2 week clans.

@defresa - You convinced me to join Omega and that's where I started learning how to actually clan battle.

Myzah - best squaker in mcsg confirmed.

Lemonz87 - I met you in Omega and you asked me to join your new clan Deception. I'm truly grateful for that, otherwise I would never ended up leading other clans. More importantly, I met some of the greatest friends I had in MCSG.

All Of Deception - Honestly, this wasn't a great clan PvP wise, but it was the most fun I think I ever had in a clan. From smashmaster raging to SkitThePsyco hitting on Jenny. There was always something going on in this clan. (VitalityBeast Papqx Myzah NeverDie SociallyAK darklum3n xxSPUxx @kupi12 Lemonz87 CAmadeusA)

VitalityBeast - I'll still talk to you on League and stuff, but you were probably my best friend on MCSG. From Deception to Saints to Crimson, we were almost always together in clans. Also you are funny af, including your Leauge 'skills.'

Papqx - You almost always joined my clan and you always said I was a great leader, which encouraged me to keep making clans. Overall a great friend, just don't get hit by your parents for not keeping up grades.

SociallyAK - I remember when you kept begging me to be a leader in React ;) Anyways, you were a good friend and thanks for giving me the opportunity.

darklum3n - You were pretty much Soc's counterpart. You guys were always together. Whenever I disagreed with him I went to you <3

Marchello_ - buddy from react. throwback to bobo_the_bear_ ;)

Trudairy - Pretty much Marchello's counterpart. We had some good times, especially when I team killed you in clan wars :D

Frog - I met you when I joined Prod for a short amount of time, however I didn't really know you until you joined Amnesty. Ty 4 carry <3 rip froggy fresh productions

Drakey - We used to be great friends and we had a lot of good times together. I had some of the best times back in Saints and Crimson.

killerkons - We didn't really like each other, but thanks for introducing me to League.

Lucid - We never really liked each other when it came to MCSG, but we used to play league almost every night together.

Colton' - thanks for introducing me to anime pal ^.^

byRick - Outset buddies. Go date dragonita or something.

Josh - My best redneck friend. I met you when I decided to join the randy clan named Outset. Immediately I was getting fanboyed ;) Anyways, you were one of my best friends of MCSG that I met in 2015.

Fusionnuggets - Curse panda randy

Hokama - When we first met we hated each other. You kept calling me a hacker after Crimson beat your randy clan. However, after talking a only twice, you asked me to make a clan with you. I'm glad I took you up on that offer.

ReflexeZ - Another person who thought I was a hacker, but then we became good friends. We had good times in Amnesty.

Nick/Squirty - Pce out squirtygirl. You were my favorite squeaker in MCSG and we also had some good times in Amnesty. Without you, Amnesty would likely not be a thing.

I know a lot of the people I mentioned have already quit, but I thought they were worth mentioning. Also, don't judge my writing skills pls, I haven't written since school ended.

Also, sorry if I didn't mention you :C

Leafed out ~
Ah Binct I can still remember whn Cryptic_Gamer and I found you on mcsg and forced you to join primeval good times good times them you bought me an optifine cape and I forced you again to join Primeval with Kranzo as leader and you made us trial dantesinferno lol

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
Ah Binct I can still remember whn Cryptic_Gamer and I found you on mcsg and forced you to join primeval good times good times them you bought me an optifine cape and I forced you again to join Primeval with Kranzo as leader and you made us trial dantesinferno lol
Rip, throwback to dicking around in React <3
Ahh, both Primeval and React were good times <3

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
justin's so noob he didn't even know how to download optifine till 1.8 he couldn't hack a teamspeak even if an anonymous member was holding his hand lolololol
It was an inside joke smh. Also, downloading optifine is a very complicated process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci