• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League Of Legends Champs and Rank

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I got bored so I wanted to pose a question for the community. If you play league of legends, what division are you in ranked and who is your main champion?

Last edited:

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Level 27 atm, nearly there!

I main Lee, Thresh and LeBlanc (;

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I just started and I play as garen. #n00b

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Whats league? :p
League of Legends, commonly referred to as LoL. It's similar to DoTA2.

Bronze 1.
The roles that I prefer, in order from favorite to least liked: Mid, Top, Jungle, Support, ADC.
Champions that I like to play, in order from favorite to least liked. (But still my favorites): Zed, Fizz, Nasus, Nocturne, Heimerdinger, Blitzcrank, Braum, Lucian, Thresh, Alistar. I don't play anyone else often enough to put them on the list.

I have both Zed skins (Shockblade and SKT T1) and Dragonslayer Braum, Hired Gun Lucian, Eternum Nocturne (Dubstep Q!!), Mecha Kha'Zix, Piltover Customs Heimerdinger, Unchained Alistar, and... probably a few others.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score

Bronze 1.
The roles that I prefer, in order from favorite to least liked: Mid, Top, Jungle, Support, ADC.
Champions that I like to play, in order from favorite to least liked. (But still my favorites): Zed, Fizz, Nasus, Nocturne, Heimerdinger, Blitzcrank, Braum, Lucian, Thresh, Alistar. I don't play anyone else often enough to put them on the list.

I have both Zed skins (Shockblade and SKT T1) and Dragonslayer Braum, Hired Gun Lucian, Eternum Nocturne (Dubstep Q!!), Mecha Kha'Zix, Piltover Customs Heimerdinger, Unchained Alistar, and... probably a few others.
Lol ik I was jk but thanks anyways lol

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score

Bronze 1.

Dat AFK talon doe.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Lvl 18 and i main twitch and ziggs

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Dat AFK talon doe.
The Zed in the Nasus picture actually ragequitted after losing first blood against the Katarina, and arguing with Talon over Mid Lane. (They ended up duo'ing until Zed QQ'ed.)

Funny thing was, I was Skyping with the Zed. ._. I lectured him after the game.

Reaction score

Bronze 1.

I've been playing Zed from when I started playing LoL. I watch all the time Redmercy (Master Zed) and I love Zed for his mechanics, skills and of course that he is an Assassin. I wanted to buy him, but I'm so stupid I always forget and end up buying a 3100 ip champ ._. I am really good with him, but I never get the chance to play him (lel).
Also, was your team a troll team? Aatrox 1/11.. Blitz.. top? Thresh.. I don't even know what the hell.. And Talon fed and left the game then.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Level 27 atm, nearly there!

I main Lee, Thresh and LeBlanc (;
GAGA :D

We need to play together sometime.

Anyways, I'm Silver IV (placed Silver III after my provisionals, got demoted to silver V, and am finally climbing my way out of ELO Hell with an 8 game ranked win streak), and my favorite champions by far are Lucian and Riven.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci