• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends Discussion.

Brettaka

Survivor
Reaction score
They're changing Twitch too. This makes me sad, I like twitch just the way he is :(
The way they worded it, it seemed like it would be a positive change. And it sounds like they did a good job revamping Evelynn, who's to say they won't do the same with Twitch?

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
The way they worded it, it seemed like it would be a positive change. And it sounds like they did a good job revamping Evelynn, who's to say they won't do the same with Twitch?
Well they just stated the changes they were doing with Twitch and I can honestly say for the most part its a pretty good revamp, except I feel his team fight presence is even worse now due to the ult now doing less damage for every target it goes through :confused:

Brettaka

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel his team fight presence is even worse now due to the ult now doing less damage for every target it goes through :confused:
This seems way more nerf-y than it should be. Unless it isn't by much, this is going to cripple his ult (at least in team fights) :C

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci