• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends~MCSG Community

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Summoner Name: MoldyKnobs
Rank: Not ranked, level 8...only been playing for a few weeks.
Main Champ: Twitch 90% of the time. Renekton 10% of the time
Lane: Bot with Twitch, top with Renekton
Anything Else: I suck so no point in adding me yet. Although I am getting better slowly, one game at a time.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Summoner Name: Tironas11
Main Champ: Lucian, Caitlyn
Lane: I'm an ADC main that can play all other roles with at least some proficiency, although my ADC game is probably 1000x better than any other role lol
My preferred champions for the following roles are:
Top - Ryze, Riven, Lissandra
Jungle - Evelynn, Lee Sin, Elise
Mid - Ziggs, Yasuo, Karma, LeBlanc, Lissandra and I'll feed with Katarina :(
ADC - I can play all ADCs to pretty much any standard but my best ones rank as Lucian, Caitlyn, Tristana, Vayne, Jinx, Miss Fortune, Graves, Ashe, Kog'Maw, Ezreal, Twitch, Draven, Corki (not counting Quinn/Urgot/Teemo because I feel their place in the meta isn't necessarily the ADC role but more of a top lane bruiser)
Support - Karma, Thresh, Leona, LeBlanc (lol), Annie, Morgana, Sona
Anything Else: idk im gay?

Last edited:
Reactions: dq

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Summoner Name: Zenority, but feel free to call me Shiphtur or Madlife

Rank: Silver 4, i started out Silver 2 (got carried in my provisionals and i thought i was good enough to continue playing ranked.... ;-; )

Main Champ: Katarina, Annie, Fizz / Thresh, Leona

Lane: Mid & Bot

Anything Else: I find the mid lane probably the funnest lane in the game, probably because there's more "action" then the other lanes. There's so much potential to outplay and i feel really good when doing it. But when I'm not mid I'm usually bot, carrying Tironas11 to victory. I make pretty silly decisions when I'm playing support some times, but I've made some pretty decent plays and i think Tiro would agree. :D

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Summoner Name: Zenority, but feel free to call me Shiphtur or Madlife

Rank: Silver 4, i started out Silver 2 (got carried in my provisionals and i thought i was good enough to continue playing ranked.... ;-; )

Main Champ: Katarina, Annie, Fizz / Thresh, Leona

Lane: Mid & Bot

Anything Else: I find the mid lane probably the funnest lane in the game, probably because there's more "action" then the other lanes. There's so much potential to outplay and i feel really good when doing it. But when I'm not mid I'm usually bot, carrying Tironas11 to victory. I make pretty silly decisions when I'm playing support some times, but I've made some pretty decent plays and i think Tiro would agree. :D
you shuld play league moar

Also, Katarina is not a fking support

Reactions: dq

dq

District 13
Reaction score
you shuld play league moar

Also, Katarina is not a fking support
OK LISTEN.

Katarina support is quite possibly THE MOST legit thing I've ever done. It probably won't be viable anymore once i hit gold or plat (if i ever do haha). But currently I'm pretty sure I've won 6 ranked games in a row with Kat support.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
OK LISTEN.

Katarina support is quite possibly THE MOST legit thing I've ever done. It probably won't be viable anymore once i hit gold or plat (if i ever do haha). But currently I'm pretty sure I've won 6 ranked games in a row with Kat support.
When you play Katarina bot, you are just playing a kill-lane. Katarina is not a damn support.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
When you play Katarina bot, you are just playing a kill-lane. Katarina is not a damn support.
To be fair, everything can be a support. The only goal for the support is getting the ADC fed. For example, I used to play LB support when I got stuck with support because once I got my DFG, the lane was over and I could 1 shot the ADC (or burst them down so my own ADC can pick up a kill of their own) and this can just happen over and over again. It gets the ADC strong enough that he/she will be able to carry the game. While not a traditional engage/peel/sustain support, any champion can be a support because every champion in the game is capable of getting the ADC gold.

but when we play dont think u can get away with master yi support PLZ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci