• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends Vs DOTA 2

Which one? c:

• Total voters

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
They both have their pluses and minuses. Personally, I like League because I've grown accustomed to it and am familiar with all of the champions/metas etc. DOTA has a lot of features (and a better development team [valve <3]) that League wishes it could have. Plus, IMO League has a better ESPORTS system going on with the LCS right now. However, I can't really back that up because I haven't seen much of the DOTA ESPORTS system.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's really all personal opinion. League is essentially Dota with training wheels. Dota is insanely more complex than League is. If you want more of a challenge, if you want to be the best there ever was, if you want to be able to use a lot of complex mechanics and completely outplay someone, Dota will be a lot more fun for you. If you don't want to tryhard every game and be able to play with friends, mess around, and somehow still win, League will suit you perfectly. Personally, I found League a lot more fun because it's not nearly as hard to learn as Dota is.

OptionsFinest

Tribute
Reaction score
On the more serious side, League is a lot better. Even though League bit off of Dota, league made the better game(overall). The developers of league of legends adopted some ideas from Dota, but i bet they knew if they did that they would have to make a stronger game. Personally i think they did. Dota 2 has been around for a long time compared to league, they kinda got old.. Like I said, overall league is the better game.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On the more serious side, League is a lot better. Even though League bit off of Dota, league made the better game(overall). The developers of league of legends adopted some ideas from Dota, but i bet they knew if they did that they would have to make a stronger game. Personally i think they did. Dota 2 has been around for a long time compared to league, they kinda got old.. Like I said, overall league is the better game.
Well, Dota 2 officially came out only 8 months ago. League is 3 years old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci