• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends?

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually do that, I point out my own mistakes. Though, when I play ranked and I got a Bronze 5 Jinx on my team, her only game as jinx before was 3/15. Our Mid laner said "OMG we lose this jinx so bad" at the start.
Then because of that comment she purposely feeds and her end score was 0/35/1, feeding a draven. There is no way in that game It's my fault for losing.
Sometimes it's really not your fault.
I tried to understand this and I've never played/watched LoL before. It was trying to read Chinese.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I learned all the Champions, their skills, what they are, what they do, (some) their history, the items in like 1 year XD
Tell me if the champion is AD, AP, or other, and I can kinda learn them within 10 minutes. The lore, I look into afterwards if it's important.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Tell me if the champion is AD, AP, or other, and I can kinda learn them within 10 minutes. The lore, I look into afterwards if it's important.
Anivia is AD
Scarner is glass cannon AP
Mundo is full AD
Caitlyn is full tank
And Soraka is AD

Any more you need?

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
QwertyEv in NA
I play Yi jungle and Yasuo mid or top.

Last edited: