• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving Games..

Do you Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

branone

Career
Reaction score
So i was playing just before and came across 3 people who left the game before i could kill them,
not only do i miss out on the points but they don't lose any for dying so i figured maybe you should lose points when you leave the game (while your playing only) i know there are a lot of connection problems that cause people to lag out and that would be kind of unfair considering you'd lose points for a connection problem but all these problems i hope will end after beta so we can forget about that,

before any of you tell me that "points won't matter all the stats are being reset after beta anyway" i know. it would just be good if we fixed all these score issues before then so you dont have to do any updates after beta...

So do you think this should be considered a Feature on the server?

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
As far as I know they are planning to add something to combat PvP logging. If I remember correctly when you log out it will award points to the last person to hit you within a certain amount of time.

branone

Career
Reaction score
As far as I know they are planning to add something to combat PvP logging. If I remember correctly when you log out it will award points to the last person to hit you within a certain amount of time.
Oh Cool! Hope they do end up adding this :3

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
I found a topic about this that has a reply by a moderator . The mod doesn't mention what will be implemented to solve this problem but his post indicates that something is being planned. :)

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are busy with making it so that the last persons who has hitted them in a certain amount of time wil get points if they leave, And they will lose points.. :)

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
every hacker that gets banned temporarily never gets his points reset but the people who sometimes quit out of a game should lose points...?

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
every hacker that gets banned temporarily never gets his points reset but the people who sometimes quit out of a game should lose points...?
This topic has absolutely noting to do with hackers getting their points reset. I understand your argument, but this is about punishing PvP loggers, not hackers. Of course I agree that temporarily banned hackers should get their points reset but thats a whole other problem.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
the last player that hurt you should get your points if you leave(not all of your points)

Dean

Career
Reaction score
They are looking into a system to help prevent this.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
This topic has absolutely noting to do with hackers getting their points reset. I understand your argument, but this is about punishing PvP loggers, not hackers. Of course I agree that temporarily banned hackers should get their points reset but thats a whole other problem.
in the rules it says "If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults." but they dont loose their points now.
maybe when beta ends hackers will loose their points.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
the fact that you dont even get many points for killing and you dont even get to keep those points half the time means adding some sort of system to get people quitting out is a waste of time, you should just get their stuff anything else is (excuse the pun) pointless

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
Last person hitting them... Does that mean last person that hit em or last person that hit em within a time limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci