• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving MCSG and Minecraft. Good bye MCSG, I had a blast. <333

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCSG-ers,

It's me DeadStrikers and today I'm saying a goodbye to all of you.
This community is definitely the best community in Minecraft and I'm quite sad to leave, but It'll be better for me. Now you may be wondering why would I leave this community? Well, I was playing MCSG for over a year now and the last few months before school almost no-lifing, but now as most of you all know school started and I want to get good grades this year and I don't want to be a geek, that's why I think it's the best that I leave MCSG and Minecraft untill summer. I seriously had a blast playing MCSG with my irl friends and MCSG friends, even solo. MCSG is definitely my favourite server by far.

Anyways, enough of my no-sense English and the worse grammar.

Good Bye all of you,

inconceivable81 <333 See you in summer (hopefuly). <33 I might sometime get on Skype to talk with you. ily <3 You're probably one of the nicest persons even tho a lot of people don't like you. I always had incredible fun playing with you. :3
CaptainBullDog Seeya mate <33
NoahSailer Well, I hoped we would be friends but you just don't like me. :/ Any way, good luck!
Rexmanx Good luck man. You weren't the best friend actually you are really selfish, but any way, you are really good in PvP and I wish you luck getting in the top 100. :)
Ciwify You're such a nice person to talk to. <33 I always had fun playing with you. :D

Sorry if I missed some of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci