• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving MCSG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krooger

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, if you are reading this you are either bored and want to catch up on the gossip or you are one of my closest friends I have mentioned in here. To clarify I am leaving due to my faulty computer and my terrible internet, and I am not concerning the difficulty of school. Around Christmas I will probably be back, but it all depends. So I want to talk about my story of how I got here and I want to thank my closest friends. Here we go... It all started Mid Summer 2013. I was your average noob, I knew nothing about pvp and I teamed, I was introduced to this community by a friend who goes by Power_QZ now. I think xD. Pretty much he told me about this server and I started playing here. Then at I think 2014 I had improved slightly, I had won a few games, but my ratio was terrible (17/1400 or something. I was THAT bad...) Then at Christmas 2014 I bought diamond donor, I am talking only about this as my previous ones expired and I dont remember much about it. After a few weeks into 2015 I started tryharding badlion, and I got 1700 Elo on MCSG. It made me angry how my ratio was terrible and I was pretty alright at pvp. Then when April came and they reset the stats I was actually happy, I was gonna have a fresh start. And I did, and from 17:1400 I improved to 205:2200. A tremendous change. I started joining tons of clans, and I was not really happy until I joined Titonic, it was great. We had lots of fun for more than 2 months, sure we had rows. But it was great fun. After Titonic disbanded I joined Vion, I stayed in there 2 weeks until it disbanded, then Titonic rebanded and we started from scratch, it was alright but since alot of people were having arguements it kinda went downhill and #RIP'ed. Now I want to thank some people:
Kawhi Best friend I had in the community, I wish to beat u 1 day in CS >:D
AaronTheScrub Great friend, I enjoyed the memes we shared
Mino-Bayerz You were great m8 I want to talk to you again on skype when I have time :p
Hungerz Thank you for being a great scrub and letting me into Vion :D
Mantyy I want to thank you for giving me a reason to become better, cause we hate eachother doesnt mean we need to slit eachothers throats, if its possible contact me and lets smooth things over.
Obversity Great guy :p Had nice times with you from Credence to Vion :p
Tahsin you were cool :3 Gj getting mod
iApologize You were a lad for trialing me for Credence. Thanks :D
LeChay You are a great friend. Hope I can talk to u soon
If there is anyone who I have forgot, please let me know.
where am I

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread will be locked due to necroposting.

I hope you can all understand.

Thank you and have a nice day here at the MCGamer Network! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci