• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving MCSG

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Not much too say other then I am quitting MCSG. I've been playing since mid May 2012, and joined the forums in July of 2012. There is not many reasons for this. It's just plain and simple... MCSG is not as fun as it use to be for me and I've been spending most of my time playing on other servers. I'm not saying this to start an argument either or anything, but to be honest... I just really hate these servers now. If you ever see me on it's probably because i'm playing with friends.

Below are just going to be people who made my time here what it was.

People
----------------------
Blamph
Cheedos
BomBashious
Soul
Tironas11
20s
Vox / Orca
Richyyyyyyy
angelgun
Atwatt
Kerbals
Fearzon
ImNotAFK13
Lovelights
Verticals
nickelodeonthe1
All of Forgotten
NewYorkKidd9
Alec129
ZxxPredator1xxZ
YoshiYamiYori
skitter123
Aellios15
kristoniface
HarborSealPuP
Randard1200
zeejayy / Rivalize
ohheyitscarly
ReaVeZz
Egrodo
Slam _Burger
Biffington
Blueshadow951
Zeno
SamDude09
tpemrickjr
JustAHotDog
Lucidictive
CrunchyQuailz - First MCSG friend
Macobeast
SixZoSeven
Chris_Bro1998
The_Great_Tito / MaxStormz
Eborec - The original one. idk who has the account now.
Vareide
Aeruner
Chezerony
Sorry if I forgot anyone just tell me because there is a lot of people too remember.

Blamphs Breeze Screeny.png

Screenshot of the Blamphs back in August of 2012.

Bye.

Last edited:

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
See ya man, you probably get on more than me. Does that mean its time for me to post a thread saying that I am leaving? No please.

Good luck man.

A

Asanity

You seemed like a chill person, would've been nice to meet you.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Bai, only time I saw you was in Arena's video set :c

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Pherrera, MCSG is losing a high quality human being today. Definitely always had fun teaming with you, and I can honestly call you one of the most trustworthy and fair players who I've personally ever played with. Hope you have a successful and great life beyond MCSG!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
We hate to see you go. I'm sure that everyone you've played with has enjoyed the time that they spent with you. While I myself did not spend any time with you, I have heard that you're a pretty cool person. I wish you the best of luck in whatever servers and communities you join. I want you to remember that there will always be a place for you, should you choose to come back.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Cya Pherrera, although it really won't be as sad of a goodbye for me because we play on the same set of the servers that you're going to. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci