• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving MCSG

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been extremely inactive and it's time to leave Minecraft behind. I've had fun on MCSG but it's time to move on. I don't have much to say honestly other than the fact that I enjoyed the experience. I made a lot of really good friends that i'll probably keep talking to for a very long time. I remember the day I got accepted I was in the middle of a class and I yelled out and everyone stared at me haha :p.

Thanks for the memories!

-Elebits

Last edited:

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Farewell Elebits. We had all those good times with MasonBulldog and etc back in the day. I will miss you Elebits. You were a great friend, and had an amazing ratio xD. It was nice meeting you, good luck in whatever comes your way. Hope we can talk sometime. Farewell :c

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Farewell Elebits. We had all those good times with MasonBulldog and etc back in the day. I will miss you Elebits. You were a great friend, and had an amazing ratio xD. It was nice meeting you, good luck in whatever comes your way. Hope we can talk sometime. Farewell :c
Nice meeting you too Lining, hopefully we can do something in the future :3

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Farewell, even though I only talked to you for a very short period of time (2 days?) We had good chats. Have a great time.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
Wow... Little by little all the kool kats are leaving mcsg. Even though I don't know you but I've seen you in games, Farewell. Happy trails to you sir. <3

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Farewell, even though I only talked to you for a very short period of time (2 days?) We had good chats. Have a great time.
Yeah haha; I played The Walls with you, Wendy, Mason, and a few other people for a few minutes xD

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
:( see you later.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Even though I rarely even knew you, you seem like a great person to talk to and play with. Good luck in whatever your going to be doing farewell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci