• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving or a break

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
Latey MCG hasn't been no fun for me anymore and i don't enjoy it as I used to. I've decided I should just leave since I lost interest in to mcsg I might take this as a break but I know I'll come back and I hope my friends will still be here when I come back. I'll like to thank the people that made mcsg fun for me.

Marcus McMillin you were one my first friends i made on mcsg I remember those times on your server where we just played survival and I enjoyed it but after a why we started to drift away but now you got a new account which is awesome.

TylerthePandaHD you are one of my best friends in mcsg and still are you did a amazing job leading element even though we weren't the best I enjoyed the time while I was in the clan and I basically followed you from clan to clan we have be in tons of clans

richie57777 You, Tyler and Hacky man you guys have been my my best friends on here I remember how we used to team and I always betrayed you we gotten at da gam since then

Hacky You're my best friend and you've been a good friend like Tyler and Richie and we'd played factions 24/7 every server we were op and ima miss that dog of yours that bark every morning

ProHulk Man before you joined sovy I thought you were a squeaker man jk but your were a good friend and I'll miss you saying STOP PLAYING FACTIONS AND COME SCRIM WERE GETTING SCRAPED LIKE CRAP OFF OUR BOOTS

Pokemons8087 even though I mean to you I'll miss you too lol remember when we thought you used ban cause you were that good

cmk950003 you were my factions buddy along with hacky even though you betray our base like 4624 times that's cool I'll miss you too

andrewn12 Even though you quit you were one of my good friends during the summer along with justin9cat

Cat_On_A_Poptart If though we don't talk you were a good leader during element #pullapancake

xDefrasa I remember when I joined storm it was actually a fun clan and then I left it for sovy I'll miss you too

Cupcake your the reason why I joined Sovereign and I'm glad that I joined it

FuSioN hi I'm in your clan rn

CourtneysMC I just met you and your a cool person send me dem nuds JohnathanFebles same with you GOD AT PVP But niss you got accepted for legion

conreuss you gonna bring the desk the and the forks? You were a funny guy and good at the pvp u handed my butt to me

And these the rest of the people I don't feel like writing a note for
cheesecake_54
SjsYeahKid
degruch9910
fatmanmakJr
Henry
slater233
Deathlights
chip27
Why_ask
i_sUcK_002
CookieBunns

I'll like to thank all of the clans I've been in I had been in they were the best times I had and who ever I missed on here I'm sorry

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Y? Yea, MCG is getting pretty boring, so I'm working on this server with FloppyMonitor :p

Reaction score
Nuu hyper :c Even though we don't talk anymore it was nice talking to you and being in a clan with you. Good luck in the future, man. #PullAPancake

TylerthePandaHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hyper I will wear that skin that you made me for as long as until you come back. I guess this is goodbye.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Will Miss u! Sorry I killed u on Solar the other day bb <3

richie57777

Tribute
Reaction score
Bye Hyper we had some great times and will be here when you come back. :D Bye my Mexican... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci