• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving, or at least trying to.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Bye Jacob, thanks for the good times and constantly editing my skin and resource pack. Although we never did get to the point of becoming best friends or staying up until three A.M., I felt that you were someone I can somewhat relate and talk to. I wish I got the chance to talk to you more (I still will maybe because you're only quitting Minecraft though.) I'll try to play UHC with you sometimes.
Also, happy early birthday. <3
PFFT! I'm not quitting MC, just MCSG, I'll talk to you anyday my frand

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You literally just said what I was thinking at the moment of clicking this. Its sad to see another Rebel leave the community, the clan won't be the same :c

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
No, Jacob! D:

Personally, you need to understand to ignore people's comments. I know, words do hurt, and at some point its just intolerable, but its up to you if you want to ignore him, or get mad to what he said.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, Jacob! D:

Personally, you need to understand to ignore people's comments. I know, words do hurt, and at some point its just intolerable, but its up to you if you want to ignore him, or get mad to what he said.
Try ignoring a guy with a Huahwi skin (example) who targets you off spawn because you told him to be a little more original, then says "gg" which he clearly does not understand the meaning of.

It's sad. And it happens a lot.. At least to me :p

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
No, Jacob! D:

Not the only reason. If you see I also said that this community is falling, and is just not as good as it used to be. Everyone in MCSG is so different and it's just terrible now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci