• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leech's MCSG Story

Leech

Career
Reaction score
I dont even know where to start.
Just one thing, i love you all.
I started back here around april/may last year, the way i found mcsg was my friend asked me to play SG, and it was a really bad server, so i google it and got here, i was a noob at the start, a proper one, you can even check my records and youll see how bad i was. Then i made some good friends, well, frenemys. AcHi G8mes4U were the main ones, then i was a bit of a fanboy as i started to see iFroxFTW alot. This is where i met my one of my best friends on mcsg Logicalllama , we met one time when i was trying to kill iFrox, and from then on we would play together most days for ages, letting eachother win each game. Then one time, i found a hacker, i was proud of my self for coming to ts and reporting him. This was my first time on ts and i met Joshkey there, and since then ive loved this guy and deffinatly one of my favourite mods. I would then come on ts everyday and talk to a few different people, mainly the dutchies, such as Dyon123 and Elise, along with Logstone and PM_Molotov, and now, i really miss those guys. nobody remembers them now. And now. This is where my bestfriend from mcsg comes in, Frondome well, this guy is the best person ever, it was the most horrible and hardest thing i had to do to see him leave, he helped me through tough times, when my grandfather died, to when other things where going on. And, ive always trusted him, and ive always been there for him when he has had problems, and visa versa. But now back to my IG life. The first clan i ever joined was slime army, that was a massive thing to me as iFroxFTW and TeIIo , 2 of my mcsg idols were the leaders there, things happened there and eventually i left for an awesome clan called Team Nitride, i met some awesome people there like Echo and TheSurvivalGamesCrew and flamedew and BetaPuffle and we would also play alot together, and we had lots of fun, man i miss those times, it really does bring a tear to my eye. i also helped with the making of Solar Frost, whenever that got put in the servers. But unfortunatly, as i was climbing the boards, i got to my PB of 29th EU, then i had to take a 4week break, and i got pushed down the leaderboards, and, i just didnt find it much fun any more. Then i met Thisnothend jonathan6405 Catty ZenGardena GibboAssassin and i became a league addict. Thats where my life has gone from mcsg, i occassianly play, but sadly nobody remembers me like they used do, and most of the good mods in my opinion have left. Since ive been back ive met really cool people such as Buxtonaters GuyK Torn_On_Denial and a few others... Oh wait sorry i forgot you Jennifer Zietra

Thanks To Special People
Dave - This guy is awesome.
Joshkey - First mod i met, loved him ever since.
kezzer1995 - really friendly dude, so helpful when i was applying for mod, and just all round an amazing guy
iFroxFTW - 1word, inspirational
TeIIo - Helped me at mctf2 and now just a really good friend of mine
echo_555 - Been a friend from the start, through everything :D
Logicalllama - i just love this guy, best person eva <3
Catty - my lovely frenemy, deep down we are good friends, through our fights and Good
Thisnothend - dude your wrong, gtfo ;) <3
jonathan6405 - I can trust you with everyhting, your always helping me and your just awesome
ZenGardena - your an asshat sometimes, but your funny and idk what id do without your assholeness sometimes.
Buxtonaters - cool guy, always want to play mcsg together, and we do well
@Frondome - wherever you are, i cant tag you but your the bestest ya wee scotsman.
G8mes4U - idk if youll ever see this, but you were the reason i kept playing mcsg.
Zietra - Your just an awesome girl, your there for me lots :) and your really kind :p <3

Angryjukebox - I love you <3

IF I FORGOT ANYONE REMIND ME IN COMMENTS, THANKS FOR READING GUYS, LOVE YOU ALL <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci