• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip

Spectator
Reaction score
anyone up for a cb now? preferably 4v4 or 5v5
Skype - juicygypsey

Reaction score
Mate he is my friend that I havent played with in 1 year, we have 1v1 every game and I've been the winner. Not all my games have been with burner rofl kid
I'll believe your story once you hit 100 wins c: I expect to see a 1 Ratio.. Oh and Btw, myself and a few others will be keeping track of your recent games to see if you are infact boosting. If you aren't boosting then you have nothing to worry about. :)

McNinjaKraft

Survivor
Reaction score
I'll believe your story once you hit 100 wins c: I expect to see a 1 Ratio.. Oh and Btw, myself and a few others will be keeping track of your recent games to see if you are infact boosting. If you aren't boosting then you have nothing to worry about. :)
Track my games mate, you're just waisting your time. rofl

Pandafrontflips

Spectator
Reaction score
Mate he is my friend that I havent played with in 1 year, we have 1v1 every game and I've been the winner. Not all my games have been with burner rofl kid
Burner more like spakk....and as far as i know you have played with him since the 8/8/14

#hack like spakk

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shame to see two AU clans disband in a day :c

Nevertheless, good luck to everyone and this thread will now be locked. Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci