• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy Curse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, i am a Member of The SolarAces Clan And we would be proud to challenge you in a clan battle. We would Like to do a 4v4 or 5v5. Game up to 5. We are available anytime after 6:30. Plz reply as soon as you can with the leaders, or other higher members in this clan with your skype, So we can talk about the rest of the details. Thank You!
jspwn1

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Hi, i am a Member of The SolarAces Clan And we would be proud to challenge you in a clan battle. We would Like to do a 4v4 or 5v5. Game up to 5. We are available anytime after 6:30. Plz reply as soon as you can with the leaders, or other higher members in this clan with your skype, So we can talk about the rest of the details. Thank You!
Lol they disbanded yeaaaaaars ago.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
IGN:CaqtainObvious
Donor: Nope not yet, very soon. :)
Wins: Just Stat Reseted But 783 Legacy
Games Played:3215
Were you Invited? If so, by who: Not Invited But i know you fusionnuggets
Past Clans: Beyond, EnzoGenesis, Crew. Other+
Why should you be accepted: I Should be accepted because I show loyalty and more activeness than any other clan member guaranteed, Also I'm very trustworthy and honest. But I love to chill and joke around when we can sometimes. But During anything that goes on our records trust me, lol I go tryhard and when I go tryhard, Its like ww2 where the germans killed all the jews. But instead of the germans it's me and instead of the jews its the opponents.
First off, the clan disbanded, the thread simply was never locked. Second, wow, that reference to the Holocaust seemed a bit much for a clan application on a Minecraft forum.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked
If the owner of this Clan/Thread would like this thread to be reopened,
please PM a member of Staff. This clan thread shall be moved into
the Disbanded clans section due to inactivity.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread re-opened upon request of Fusion. Good luck with Curse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci