• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy Curse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma'

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont like that beaner, <3 , the fact that you come out of your way and let your members flame on other threads is immaturity, doesn't matter if he said something back after your members started the flame
I CAN'T stop someone from doing things as a clan owner.Fusion and I discussed this maturely, and I told them to stop. They didn't. The fact that you're the one to lecture me about maturity is certainly ironic. Now go sit the bench more kid.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I CAN'T stop someone from doing things as a clan owner.Fusion and I discussed this maturely, and I told them to stop. They didn't. The fact that you're the one to lecture me about maturity is certainly ironic. Now go sit the bench more kid.
sean . im sorry about calling soccer a downy , and im very sorry that you had to come on the thread and call me out because of my stupid mistake but please take your members and leave the thread . Have a good day

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
sean . im sorry about calling soccer a downy , and im very sorry that you had to come on the thread and call me out because of my stupid mistake but please take your members and leave the thread . Have a good day
i forgive you.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sorry 1 more , dont worry josh the only time he doesnt ride the bench its when he makes a clan ! :D (sorry i had 2)
ok thats why I Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom whooped your guy's ass in invincible, me and tyler are the ones that made the plays during that cb

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok thats why I Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom whooped your guy's ass in invincible, me and tyler are the ones that made the plays during that cb
wait what .. read what it says idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci