• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Legendary

FreddyNoobzFTW

Tribute
Reaction score

This is the forum thread for The Legendary, an elite team of cool people that play together as a family. Our main goal is to work with one another to take down the enemy and claim victory. We're going to be keeping a max roster of 24 players, and screening each applicant carefully to make sure they're cool people. As you can see, our major focus is ensuring that everyone in the clan is cool, so we will be accepting random applicants. Last but not least I will look at the thread and pages everyday.

Respect
Kindness
Decent Microphone
Good sportsmanship
Age of 11 or over

In game Name:
Skype Name:
PVP Weaknesses:
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible! :

Owner:
FreddyNoobz

Leader:

Officers:

Members:

_Lumi_
Furno2302
Hardyboy12341

Trial Members:

Last edited:

_Lumi_

Spectator
Reaction score
In game Name:_Lumi_
Skype Name:_Lumi_
PVP Strengths:Sword,Flint and Steel,Fishing Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible!) :I would like to join this clan as to make good friends and have fun.I also want to help the clan win as much as i can and also wanting to participate in clan battles is one of my favorite activities in the MCSG Comunity.

FreddyNoobzFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
In game Name:_Lumi_
Skype Name:_Lumi_
PVP Strengths:Sword,Flint and Steel,Fishing Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible!) :I would like to join this clan as to make good friends and have fun.I also want to help the clan win as much as i can and also wanting to participate in clan battles is one of my favorite activities in the MCSG Comunity.
_Lumi_, Your Application was perfect with very high vocabulary and it was very descriptive. Without further a do you are officially in the clan!

Aaron'

Survivor
Reaction score
In game Name: Furno2302
Skype Name: furno2302
PVP Strengths: FnS and Bow Spamming
PVP Weaknesses: Rod combos
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible! : I would like to join it as I would like people to see this clan with perseverance, enjoyment and last but no least a mature clan. My clan experiences in #Ressitance and #Critiqals did not went so well so I am hoping for #Legendary we will never give up!

FreddyNoobzFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
In game Name: Furno2302
Skype Name: furno2302
PVP Strengths: FnS and Bow Spamming
PVP Weaknesses: Rod combos
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible! : I would like to join it as I would like people to see this clan with perseverance, enjoyment and last but no least a mature clan. My clan experiences in #Ressitance and #Critiqals did not went so well so I am hoping for #Legendary we will never give up!
RandyFurno, You have officially joined the clan because your application was very Good based with very descriptive language and very much excellent detail!

HardyBoy12341

Spectator
Reaction score
In game Name:HardyBoy12341
Skype Name:jamiehardcastle
PVP Strengths:Sword,rod,bow
PVP Weaknesses: flint and steel
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible!) I would love to join Legendary to have fun playing with people and helping and talking with the clan. I well put so much effort to winning our clan battles as well. Im pretty sexy as well (Tiffaneh) poo:D

Aaron'

Survivor
Reaction score
In game Name:HardyBoy12341
Skype Name:jamiehardcastle
PVP Strengths:Sword,rod,bow
PVP Weaknesses: flint and steel
Why You Would Like To Join Legendary (Much Detail as Possible!) I would love to join Legendary to have fun playing with people and helping and talking with the clan. I well put so much effort to winning our clan battles as well. Im pretty sexy as well (Tiffaneh) poo:D
Gl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci