• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#LegendsReborn

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
WE DISBANDED THE CLAN! :(((

Clan.png

Welcome to LegendsReborn!

This clans goal is to create an association of skilled mcsg players.
However, we also strive to be one of the best MCSG clans.
We have a few requirements but exeptions are always possible!

If you feel like this clan is for you, feel free to copy the application
down bellow and apply! :D

-200 wins
-At least a 1/5 ratio
-Access to Skype
-Access to TeamSpeak3
-Don't be immature!
-You MUST know fluent English!
-And the last one you must HAVE FUN!

application.png

-IGN:
-Games played:
-MCSG donor:
-PvP Strengths:
-PvP Weakness:
-Would you be committed to this clan?:
-Any past clans:

| Leader |
xDracoo

| Co-leaders |
AwesomeCakePvP

| Legends(600 wins+) |
doggy_gamer

| Titans(450 wins+) |
jamiecool123
| Elites(300 wins+) |
xVladii

| Members(200 wins+) |
lionelygufi
Piggylover18

| Trial Members |

| Cheerleaders |
redikus

| Thread Designers |
xDracoo
TheStealthlyGame

clan wars.png

[W]-[L]-[PP]-[DQ]
#LegendsReborn VS #Halcyon 5-0 [
DQ]

Comment: DQ for postponing more then 24 hours
#LegendsReborn VS #SorceryV2 2-5 [L]
Comment: They played very well, better than we expected to :p GG
#LegendsReborn VS #Warriors 3-1 [W]
Comment: Really nice clan, they played well :p GG
#LegendsReborn VS #TheSwagerBoys 5-1 [W]
Comment: GG :p

rules.png

1) All MCSG rules MUST be followed!
2) We will play a minimum of 3v3
3) Use players that are only on the thread
4) If you team with random tributes the round will count as a DQ

5) Don't use OP items
6) If a player drops connection you MUST have proof with the date as well!
7) There will be a 2 minute grace period!
8) Postpones are allowed only for a valid Reason! Maximum PP time will be 24 hours!
9) No sponsoring, if you get a sponsored item you must throw it away/burn it!
10) No bounty whatsoever
11) We will play whatever map is chosen, if you don't agree with it get over it.
12) If you die of a hacker you must have proof in order to redo the round!
13) No raging/harassing other public members/opponents
14) Someone must win the game in order to get a point!

Last edited:

iCapHD_

Tribute
Reaction score
GL with the clan! Hope for you guys it comes in the top!

Elgoldo

Eldoggo around here
Reaction score
I'm from the old Eu clan known as Legends. I was in the clan from day one to the end, don't really remember how long the clan lasted for but that's not important.
When we decided to disband the clan, we wanted it to be remembered as one of the strongest and best clan ever to be seen. I think we succeeded in that seeing as other players also told you to change the name even tho they had no connection to the clan.
Sure it's only a name, but we all wanted the name to rest and not be used anymore as it isn't connected with us. As the clan is dead so should the name also be. We still play mcsg from time to time and incase of a comeback it would be kinda sad to see the name being taken..
Now you can still use the name as there isn't any rules about it. But I am asking you to show some respect to us, I am sure this name means nothing to you meanwhile it means a lot to us, especially me. It isn't hard to change your name as your clan is new. Show some human respect to us and change the name of your clan.
I think I speak for all of the Legends members when I write this. ( And I didn't copy/paste that)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm from the old Eu clan known as Legends. I was in the clan from day one to the end, don't really remember how long the clan lasted for but that's not important.
When we decided to disband the clan, we wanted it to be remembered as one of the strongest and best clan ever to be seen. I think we succeeded in that seeing as other players also told you to change the name even tho they had no connection to the clan.
Sure it's only a name, but we all wanted the name to rest and not be used anymore as it isn't connected with us. As the clan is dead so should the name also be. We still play mcsg from time to time and incase of a comeback it would be kinda sad to see the name being taken..
Now you can still use the name as there isn't any rules about it. But I am asking you to show some respect to us, I am sure this name means nothing to you meanwhile it means a lot to us, especially me. It isn't hard to change your name as your clan is new. Show some human respect to us and change the name of your clan.
I think I speak for all of the Legends members when I write this. ( And I didn't copy/paste that)

I do respect the "Legends" knowing that I have heard about this clan but I have never saw a player from it. I would want to change the name. Although I am very very bad at finding names and this is like the best name I have came up with.. If this really means a lot to you I will contact the other clan members and ask them...

-Stealth

Rosendy

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: Rosendy
-Wins: 245
-Games played: 3100 ish i started out like a noob just havent gotten a stat reset
-MCSG donor: none atm

-PvP Strengths: Fishing rod and fns
-PvP Weakness: Bow
-Would you be committed to this clan?: Yes out of 10 like a 7 only because of school
-Any past clans: Vigilant, Kryptical, and Vayex

_xDracoo

Tribute
Reaction score
We respect it and we will think about changing the name.
I think it means alot to you!

-xDracoo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci