• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Legion - EU elite clan

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't give out cheerleader unless it's someone important to me, like willowcraft4, JoeJay, Zietra, you know, old friends.
i was just about to ask for cheerleader :(.Anyways,I wish you the best of luck with this clan and i hope this clan reaches to be one of the best clans like #Valiant was!Would apply if i wasn't in #Ghost!<3

Last edited:

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you this, but #Legion is already taken. By me XD. My clan is called Forgotten Legion, but the hash-tag is #Legion. Do you mind changing the name to something else? To make another #Legion, you would have to have the permission of the first #Legion, and I don't want to give you that permission, sorry.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you this, but #Legion is already taken. By me XD. My clan is called Forgotten Legion, but the hash-tag is #Legion. Do you mind changing the name to something else? To make another #Legion, you would have to have the permission of the first #Legion, and I don't want to give you that permission, sorry.
You cannot have #Legion as another clan have it. MY god people I'm going to change it later

D

Deleted member 277301

Just saying im the Leader of the clan #Legion. And just because your hashtag is #Legion it doesn't mean that we cant take it because the name Is Forgotten Legion. Not Legion. And btw. I honestly dont care if DerpyDash has the name #Legion atm. He can change it when he wants. Im out - Seth3r

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just saying im the Leader of the clan #Legion. And just because your hashtag is #Legion it doesn't mean that we cant take it because the name Is Forgotten Legion. Not Legion. And btw. I honestly dont care if DerpyDash has the name #Legion atm. He can change it when he wants. Im out - Seth3r
Thanks, I need to get the team to re name, I don't have time right now

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually, you can't have the same hash-tag as another clan. If you don't change it before this Monday, I will get a moderator.

You cannot have #Legion as another clan have it. MY god people I'm going to change it later
Ok, thanks.

D

Deleted member 277301

Actually, you can't have the same hash-tag as another clan. If you don't change it before this Monday, I will get a moderator.
Why don't you have the hash-tag #Legion? Why cant you have #ForgottenLegion?

Ok, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci