• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legit wat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros024

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay how in the world do I get two kills; lets say one gets me 15 points, and the other 20, and then I die and lose 58 wat.
To me I usually get on average at least 3 kills that all are around the 20 point area and then I do not win the game and instead die, resulting in around 60 points lossed!
To me this seems like some never ending cycle of never gaining points instead I do above average (for myself) or win the games....
Can someone tell me also why some kills give me 8 points and some give me 50?
~thanks

Reaction score
you loose points for how many points you currently have. for example. you are saying you have around 1000 points since you are loosing 50 some points. just if you kill people with lower points than you means it is hard to keep bounties up. therefore. the more kills you get. the more bounty your getting. you are saying you get 60 some points around and loose around 50. this means your points are going up therefore you will loose more point since you had more when you died.
more players killed = more bounty earned. larger bounty than other players = you loose more points.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Simply put, you will always lose 5% of your points when dying, and gain 5% of your victims points when you get a kill.
Example=
You die with 600 points, you lose 30.
Kill someone with 400 points, you gain 20.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Except if the 5% of the person you killed is lower than 5 points, you still get five points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci