• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lemonz87 (Haley) AMA

CHOOSE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
would you loved me if i gained 400 pounds?

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
can u dunk on lebron's hairline?
Hell ye I can xD

Okay here we go:

What made you take a break?
Do you play CS:GO MM a lot of sometimes just for fun?
Do you like oranges over lemonz?
I took a break for personal reasons, to focus on my junior finals & apply for college.

I play CS:GO everyday for somewhere between 10 min & 4 hours depending on what else I have to do. I really enjoy playing because I can watch myself get better!

I like lemonz over anything. They are bangin'

would you loved me if i gained 400 pounds?
Yes, I will always love you... Even if I can't lift you up

have you ever gotten drunk? and if so, did something funny you would like to share with mcg happen?
Uhm... Well I am underage... But if I had gotten drunk and had a funny story to share it would have to be the time that my friend went into a closet with this boy and my other friend was like "WE MUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE" so she went to the guys bag and started throwing condoms everywhere and then she started crying when she found one that was flavored like cherry. She then went to the closet, opened the door and threw the cherry one at them and screamed "Enjoy your damn cherry sex"

(If I can't say that on the forums then someone delete it) LOL

Last edited:

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
Hell ye I can xD

I took a break for personal reasons, to focus on my junior finals & apply for college.

I play CS:GO everyday for somewhere between 10 min & 4 hours depending on what else I have to do. I really enjoy playing because I can watch myself get better!

I like lemonz over anything. They are bangin'

Yes, I will always love you... Even if I can't lift you up

Uhm... Well I am underage... But if I had gotten drunk and had a funny story to share it would have to be the time that my friend went into a closet with this boy and my other friend was like "WE MUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE" so she went to the guys bag and started throwing condoms everywhere and then she started crying when she found one that was flavored like cherry. She then went to the closet, opened the door and threw the cherry one at them and screamed "Enjoy your damn cherry sex"

(If I can't say that on the forums then someone delete it) LOL
lol

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you watch Anime (Basically do you watch Attack on Titan is what I want to ask) xD

SuperSkullYT

Spectator
Reaction score
If we had the chance to collaborate, would you accept it? I love you so much! Your so cool

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If we had the chance to collaborate, would you accept it? I love you so much! Your so cool
In my return to YouTube I am planning on collaborating with alot of people and just having a good time! So... Yes I would probably accept the request!!!

Do you watch Anime (Basically do you watch Attack on Titan is what I want to ask) xD
I have tried to watch anime but I really just can't get into it. I've never tried to watch Attack on Titan but maybe I'll give it a shot if you think I should!

Aquamarine was bæ ;( Glad you came back! ILY
Yeah :( I'm really sad that the map got lost but it happens!

Thank you! ily2 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci