• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let the players choose (PLEASE READ ALL ADMINS AND PLAYERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxa_snipey

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so it is no news to anyone that MCSG is dying. People criticize the server and take it as a joke all the time now. MCSG staff want it to be taken seriously. The donors want it to be taken seriously. The players want it to be taken seriously. Everyone who has played MCSG wants it to be taken seriously. I do not want this server to die. At this point its going to. Seeing Nexus getting shut down had me thinking. If Nexus got shutdown with as many players as it has, MCSG will be gone in no time. Whos fault is it though? Is it the hackers? Nope. Is it the players just complaining about MCSG? Nope. Its the developers. I know the devs work hard but they work on things people do NOT want. No one want UHCSG. (Its awful on the park) In my opinion no server should have it unless they know how to code it and know what the community wants from it. No one wants Sky Wars on MCSG. You know what people do want on MCSG? The answer is clear. MCSG. That is what we want. nothing else. Not the MCGamerNetwork. We want MCSG. Hopping on mini game bandwagons are not the best to do sometimes. Hopping on the OH MCSG SUCKS HACKERS TEAMERS OMG SUX BADLION BETTER! Bandwagon is NEVER the right thing to do. Now the Admins are most likely going to respond with : Things like this can not just happen. I don't think its to hard to delete some gamemodes. Just let the community choose. Not the Devs. The MCSG players. Do not do the things that are popular. Do the things that the PEOPLE OF MCSG WANT. If changes that the PEOPLE want are not made soon. MCSG will just be known as a server that died off. So. Is "MCGamer" going to do what they want and have the server die? Or are they going to do what the community wants (Make the server MCSG only of course) and become great once again? I say you make a public straw poll and have it broadcast like they do with coupons and such and have a straw poll on what to do with the other gamemodes. I do not want this to be taken as another oh some person wants old mcsg lets ignore this. I want this to be taken seriously. If you can not take the community seriously on what they want, you will just be turning the knife. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
You know what's so funny, people wanted new things that they would enjoy. That's what we did. If you don't like the changes that ok. We are always open to POSITIVE feed back, thank you and have a great day!

dxa_snipey

Spectator
Reaction score
If you honestly think adding those gamemodes is what people wanted you should probably stop acting like you are apart of the community. As I am making this there is only 29 people on uhcsg and only 30 people on skywars. you know what has the most people? Survival Games. It is what people want. And thats the problem. The staff team are only open to POSITIVE feedback. nothing negative. You guys are not even open to Constructive Criticism. The gamemodes are not popular. Survival Games is. Sure people wanted UHC SG on mcsg (Not really) sure people wanted skywars on MCSG (Not really) but you guys did add them. You want to know what MCSG players had to say about it? Stop deleting peoples threads that they post about it. No one wants it. theres about 60 people who want it. Knowing MCSG about 20 of them are probably hacking in those gamemodes. Why wont you guys listen to us? We only want MCSG. What was more popular? when MCSG was MCSG? or was it when MCSG turned into MCGamer Network? Honestly if you can not see that people do not want these gamemodes you need to rethink being a moderator because you do not know this community at all.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
I do think that the players here should have more of a choice. I've never seen any staff members ask what the actual players would like on the server. But its not really like that's stopping them from saying what they want and do not want, anyways. Regardless, this is something I agree with you on.

In my opinion, I don't care much for UHCSG, either. However, I do like SkyWars and I know a lot of other players do as well, maybe its just not your personal preference. And since you seem to not care for really any of the other games the MCGamer Network has to offer and you just want to play MCSG, I have a suggestion for you; just play MCSG. Nobody is forcing you to play UHCSG, or SkyWars, or SoloSG, etc. If you do not like those games, then just don't play them. I know for a fact that people do like to play the other games. Yes, they are a bit buggy at times, but they are also new. Nothing works 100% right on the first try, ever. The new games also are just a way to help us to gain more players on the server.

I understand where you are coming from when you say that people want MCSG. But the other game types aren't taking away from Survival Games at all, so I don't think the other game types are the issue here.

You also need to understand that MCGamer currently has only a few people on the Development team. They are still trying very hard, and they are hearing your requests and trying to do everything they can to bring MCGamer back to the way it was, the golden days, as people call it. With this new update, at least you can see that they are trying.

I'm not trying to demolish your points you brought up here in this thread, but I am trying to help you understand a bit more. I hoped this helped and thank you very much for your time in making this thread, it really shows that you still do at least care about the MCGamer Network and where it is headed. By the way, yes, the staff team is open to constructive criticism. This is actually appreciated.

Last edited:

dxa_snipey

Spectator
Reaction score
Well you know considering the fact the other game modes are dead I am obviously not the only one. UHCSG is pretty fun not gonna lie but the majority of the people only want MCSG. Skywars. I have seen cracked servers with better skywars. Its awful. And the other gamemodes are what the mods are focused on to make sure there is no hackers. If this is not true then WHAT THE bunnies ARE THE MODS DOING. I do /report every time I find a hacker and they are not banned unless they are recorded. If the mods are doing jack Good on MCSG what other game modes are they focused on? The other ones THAT ARE DEAD. The anticheat it got a upgrade yea but it still can not even detect flyhackers but can detect Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom Kill Aura. Why the bunnies does it take 30 minutes to get a fly hacker banned. If you see someone reporting someone for fly hacking over and over again its obvious the anticheat is not detecting Good. Yea its a good thing MCSGS putting effort in there server but not the effort the players want. You say "the golden days". If you want the "golden days" back REMOVE THE GAMEMODES NOBODY WANTS. THE GOLDEN DAYS WERE WHEN IT WAS JUST MCSG. Not when it was turning into a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom mini game server. When it was just MCSG. You are just assuming people like them but they don't. Do a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom straw poll we will see what the people want. Not Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom UHCSG not Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom SKYWARS FOR SURE NOT UHC WORLDS. They want MCSG. If you do not believe me DO A STRAW POLL. They do not want Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom elo they want MCSG. How are you going to try to get your server anywhere if you can not even Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom listen to the people who play it. As I am making this MCSG has 508 players. Right now UHCSG has 47 players. MCSG has 216. Skywars has 12. TWELVE. NOBODY WANTS IT. ITS DEAD. THEY WANT MCSG. HOW BLIND IS THE STAFF TEAM. ITS SO EASY TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE AND TAKE ANY TYPE OF FEEDBACK THAT INCLUDES NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE. ITS NOT HARD. THIS IS WHY BADLION IS MORE POPULAR. BECAUSE THEY LISTEN AND MAKE STRAW POLLS ON WHAT PEOPLE WANT. MCSG DOES WHATEVER IS POPULAR. Honestly you guys making UHCSG and Skywars is just turning the knife in MCSG. You want a server thats not dead? LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY IT. I am most likely going to be told "If you like badlion so much go play it." I am tired of trying to defend MCSG but how can I with a server where they don't listen to players? I will NEVER call the server MCGamer I will always call it MCSG. You guys will probably listen one year to late (AGAIN) where the player count is smaller then a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom cracked server. If you guys just listen and ask what the players want maybe the serve would not be so dead. Pce.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Well you know considering the fact the other game modes are dead I am obviously not the only one. UHCSG is pretty fun not gonna lie but the majority of the people only want MCSG. Skywars. I have seen cracked servers with better skywars. Its awful.
You don't need to play them. Again, nobody is forcing you to.

And the other gamemodes are what the mods are focused on to make sure there is no hackers.
How do you know what the mods are focused on? Almost all of the hackers on the server play MCSG. And if all the hackers are playing SG, that means all the mods will be focused on SG. I'm not sure why you think the mods are only focused on the other game types.

I do /report every time I find a hacker and they are not banned unless they are recorded
Did you know that mods can't ban hackers without video evidence? Well now you know! It takes actual evidence to get a hacker banned.

If the mods are doing jack Good on MCSG what other game modes are they focused on?
We're not just focused on one game type and only one game type. We're focused on whatever game type has rule breaker in it.

The anticheat it got a upgrade yea but it still can not even detect flyhackers but can detect Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom Kill Aura
Its a new update to the anticheat. Like I said, nothing works 100% the first time. Just wait, it will improve.

Why the bunnies does it take 30 minutes to get a fly hacker banned. If you see someone reporting someone for fly hacking over and over again its obvious the anticheat is not detecting Good.
I'll tell you why the bunnies it takes 30 minutes to get a fly hacker banned. Like I said, we need video evidence. Its not like when someone reports a player, we see the report and go "Oh! This guy must be hacking, there's a report!" No, no, no. We need actual proof. We need proof because the hacker we banned will make a ban dispute and if we have no evidence, we have no choice but to unban them, which sets the hacker free and lets them continue to hack! It takes 30 minutes to actually find the player, get valid evidence of the player, and if we don't get any evidence, we need to wait for more evidence. Its simple.

Yea its a good thing MCSGS putting effort in there server but not the effort the players want.
It's still effort.

You say "the golden days". If you want the "golden days" back REMOVE THE GAMEMODES NOBODY WANTS. THE GOLDEN DAYS WERE WHEN IT WAS JUST MCSG.
How are the game modes taking away for MCSG. They're just there. They don't take away from MCSG in any ways.

You are just assuming people like them but they don't.
I'm not assuming. I know.

They want MCSG.
They have MCSG. Its actually a game type. Its called Survival Games!

If you do not believe me DO A STRAW POLL.
Why can't you do a poll if it means so much to you?

They do not want Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom elo they want MCSG.
Again, they have MCSG.

NOBODY WANTS IT. ITS DEAD. THEY WANT MCSG.
And again; they have MCSG.

HOW BLIND IS THE STAFF TEAM.
We can see just fine.

ITS SO EASY TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE AND TAKE ANY TYPE OF FEEDBACK THAT INCLUDES NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE. ITS NOT HARD.
We don't have a choice to take negative or positive feedback. Both types of feedback are thrown at us every day. We're listening.

THIS IS WHY BADLION IS MORE POPULAR. BECAUSE THEY LISTEN AND MAKE STRAW POLLS ON WHAT PEOPLE WANT. MCSG DOES WHATEVER IS POPULAR.
You may go to badlion, if you'd like.

I am most likely going to be told "If you like badlion so much go play it."
Yup.

dxa_snipey

Spectator
Reaction score
Welp this is why the server is dead. You took my words out of context completely. You are honestly so stupid. You say "Most of the hackers are on MCSG" You Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom dumbass if theres more hackers on there MCSG should be more focused. You are not listening you dumb bunnies obviously if you were the server would not be dead. Badlion is fun for these reasons

1.) They care

2.) They listen

3.) Mods are not dumbasses

4.) A WORKING ANTICHEAT?!?!?

5.) MODS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE WRONG AND CAN OWN UP TO IT??!?! WHAAAT INSANE.

6.) THE MODS ARE ACTIVE AND DONT PLAY A GAME ONCE A WEEK??? (Kat) L

7.) They listen to all feedback and fix issues. (IKR THEY FIX STUFF)

8.) Does not take 6 months to fix something that should not of been broken from the start. (FNS)

I know I can go play it but these are the reason MCSG is lacking behind badlion.

You say "No one is forcing you to play them" I know that. That STILL does not change the fact on how dead they are. Its like hey you guys want UHCSG???? community: No we good. HERE YOU GO OH AND ITS ALSO Good YOU CAN LAVA GRIEF! :D

How do you know what the mods are focused on? Almost all of the hackers on the server play MCSG. And if all the hackers are playing SG, that means all the mods will be focused on SG. I'm not sure why you think the mods are only focused on the other game types.
HOW DO I KNOW? Not that theres 7 hackers in every game or anything :D cause none of them ever 5 team or go afk in hub or talking about teen drama in the hub :D. They are ALWAYS doing there job! Why are is there only like 6 active mods/admins/srmods! (Yanroos ThalichBD are two that I respect)

Why have dead gamemodes? whats the point? its pretty dumb.

Oh and the mods act like sarcastic emo teens (you) :D.

I would make a straw poll but it would get 0 attention since I am not a known player in the MCSG community. Thats why I want staff to do it. But the dumbasses dont fukn listen.

No Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom Good you have to record it but why the bunnies can't the anticheat Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom pick up fly hacks. fukn cracked servers can.

You dumbass I know you need video evidence this is probs why mcsg is filled with hackers cause you expect the community to record them for you lazy fuks. When you get a /report you should go check if the person is cheating and if they are record them and then kill them not have the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom players go out of there way to do it.

You should be demoted your a horrible moderator and don't even know what your talking about. I bet you have recorded one fkn hacker while being a moderator. Jeez I thought I could talk to staff that know what they are talking about not a emo 14 year old :D ONLY MCSG PEOPLE!

SERVER IS DEAD UHCSG IS DEAD SKYWARS SUCKS ASS ITS A JOKE.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
This thread has been locked for flame.

Have a beautiful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members