• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Lethal - AU-

PrimalAU

Survivor
Reaction score
How many wins do you have/ games played: 419/3981
What maps do you generally like to play on: Valleyside & SG4
How old are you: 13
What type of microphone do you have: Razer tiamat 7.1
Do you have MCSG Donor: Plat
How long have you been playing MCSG: more than 2 years
What are your PVP Strengths: Fishing Rod, FnS and Sword
What are your PVP weaknesses: Teams, Hackers, FnS & Penpal25
ACCEPTED! WELCOME TO THE CLAN! YOUR ALSO OFFICER!

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Please post the loss up against ExiLe 0-3 lose. If you have any concerns why you shouldn't post the loss up, PM me on skype (xfatal_) or reply to me on this page.
Thanks.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
I never said we could cb, i even said on the Page, see for yourself. you got all these others to add on skype and i told YOU and the others that we arnt cbing, this clan is only Recruting but im happy to clan battle in the future, thanks.
You never told me we aren't cbing...

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Please take down the post of #Lethal & #DynamicAU. It doesn't count as a DQ because after 2 of our members died. CoreyRockerGamez went afk on the clan threads and mawkmaster was getting ddossed. We also had concerns on _DemonzPvP_ hacking, he looked really suspicious.....

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Please take down the post of #Lethal & #DynamicAU. It doesn't count as a DQ because after 2 of our members died. CoreyRockerGamez went afk on the clan threads and mawkmaster was getting ddossed. We also had concerns on _DemonzPvP_ hacking, he looked really suspicious.....
want to clan battle now?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci