• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's all take a minute...

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you aren't aware yet, MCGamer just released the Community Update. With this update, we now support both 1.7 and 1.8 versions, our Anti-Cheat system has improved drastically (and has already processed 1,022 bans), there will be solo SG servers in the near future and much, much more.

You can find all details on the original update thread here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-community-update-1-7-refocusing-and-more.191435/

And here's to prove our Anti-Cheat going ham:

So let's all take 1 minute of our time just to say two words (or more) to the people who have made all of this possible for us, the Developers. A lot of work, time and dedication went in this update, as you may have noticed on the thread, and they often don't get the recognition for all they do to keep these servers running and up-to-date 24/7.

Thank You Ava Rusty subv3rsion DV_Raiton dv90 kpwn243 . Whenever servers are down, you guys are almost instantly there to solve the problem, whenever a new bug or glitch was noticed, we brought it up to you guys and you were able to solve it in no time. We always bothered you guys with small things like "Update the swear filter, please!" and you guys said it was on the list. Since you were working on, bigger, more important stuff first. And it was definitely worth the waiting. Now I realized once again how much you guys have done to make this server the best as it can be; mainly focusing on the Community's demand this time. So thank you, you guys deserve it.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
the new anti-cheat works like a charm good job guys. <3

J

Jojo

Thank you DV_Raiton kpwn243 Rusty Ava subv3rsion and dv90!
This update is honestly amazing and the whole server is, in my eyes! To be fairly honest MCGamer has the best and the most professional SG Pluggin I've ever seen on a server!

Besides the Developers, I also want to say thank you to the Admins and Sr. Moderators for planning cool new events and all these updates! There is much more background work going on for such big updates than many people think! Thank you whole staff team! <3

Thank you bae for making this thread! <3

J

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks to our amazing developers, our Anti-Cheat has basically upgraded :) Hopefully everyone loves this!!

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
The developers don't get enough credit for everything they do for the server. So, adding on to what neph said, Thank you Devin, Rusty, Sub, Gideon you guys are the best and with out you, they would honestly be no McGamer as you see it today. Developers are the back-bone of the server as in they fix bugs, glitches, etc. <3

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you DV_Raiton@kpwn243@Rusty@Devin@subv3rsion and dv90 for being the gods that you are.

With this update, I am now happy to see the fate of MCGamer heading towards a good position with the new anti cheat and the hopefully implemented solo survival games servers. Many people would like to play more MCGamer due to this update and I'm pleased to say that I will myself :D Good job lads!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you DV_Raiton kpwn243 Rusty Ava subv3rsion dv90!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Everyone, for once, seems super thrilled for this update, and all the new changes and everything that is coming in the future.

Solo Servers, the new point systems, the ban system thingy (XAC) going ham on hackers. This is all awesome and you deserve a huge thank you!

-Demon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci