• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lets do a check-in on our new Gamemode

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Wether or not it is played, it needs to be there. MCSG is typically ranked as one of the most popular Minecraft servers out there. And sometimes when people lose 3 times in a row or just get bored, they want to play a different gamemode whilst staying on the same server.

Lots of game modes on the MCSG servers are there as a "plan B". However, I see where you are coming from and I to agree that UHC should be played more than it currently is being played. But we can't force people can we. People will do what they want, thats the way it is and always will be.

~Vanth
Sensei is always right

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wether or not it is played, it needs to be there. MCSG is typically ranked as one of the most popular Minecraft servers out there. And sometimes when people lose 3 times in a row or just get bored, they want to play a different gamemode whilst staying on the same server.

Lots of game modes on the MCSG servers are there as a "plan B". However, I see where you are coming from and I to agree that UHC should be played more than it currently is being played. But we can't force people can we. People will do what they want, thats the way it is and always will be.

~Vanth
Let's face it, if people want to have a good time, they can do 2 things:
1) Spam the SG hub to join CZ13 (people only listen to donors, so you'll need that)
2) Go to Mineplex.

People have no incentive to stay on MCGamer if they're sick of SG. You come to this server for PvP, not Party Time. Keeping these underplayed games is a waste of money and time; sure, the bugs are fixed, but so what? If you don't have starting momentum or a good reason to play these games, then they will fail 80% of the time.

If we can't force people to play games, and you have a bunch of unpopular ones, then there's a problem. Either remove the gametypes, advertise them well, or change them to suit MCSG's playerbase.

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
Most likely because it's not traditional UHC. I mean, you saw the threads asking for UHC, we can't explain why nobody's playing it, besides the fact that it's a bit buggy.
Yup. I know a lot of people who love playing UHC and we all tried playing on here. Without trying to be mean or rude, the UHC on here is not even close to being as good as UHC on other servers :c
There are a lot of small things and then also the bugs that just make it not as much fun.
I guess the people asking for UHC were looking for traditional UHC and although I understand that MCG wanted to add their own things and make it more unique, people are used to normal UHC and they like it for a reason.. :3

ImOpal

Tribute
Reaction score
I can see why your top 25! I agree as well more advertising, but not over advertising. It's a little bit annoying that your in a game that you love but no one else is joining and you have to wait forever ;-; for someone to join.

SnipahTriickz

Survivor
Reaction score

~Vanth
dude ur not getting mod....

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
dude ur not getting mod....
;) he isnt tho hes just some randy kid who thinks 'helping out the community' and putting ~Vanth at the end of ery sentence is gona got him mod XD
Sorry for offending you. If you think I'm doing something feel free to report me, I'm not going to stop you because I haven't done anything wrong. I'm allowed to help out. Have a nice day :)

~Vanth

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Every time you type that signature, a child dies in Africa. Please donate to the Africa HIV Center.

~Electrix
Please don't joke. Thing's like that are just not funny. Thousands of children die everyday in Africa due to diseases such as Malaria, Aids and HIV. I think it is disgusting how people joke about such horrible matters.

I type the signature because I use it as a way of "signing off" my messages, if you don't like it, be sure to shoot me a PM on how I can improve, but other than that, tough.

~Vanth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci