• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Let's Give A Warm Welcome

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

Today marks a very big day today in MCGamer history. There has been one of the biggest batch of Trial Sr. Moderators yet! And seeing that Ceroria has not made a thread yet I am going to take the liberty and create the thread! Remember that becoming a Sr. Staff member here is a huge accomplishment so let's give a warm congratulations to these following people:

[COLOR=#b30000]Braden[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#b30000]CalumGraham[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#b30000]TrebleMaker07_[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#b30000]Freshly[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#b30000]iVelocityGaming[/COLOR]

These following people have dedicated a huge part of there time here at MCGamer and Sr. Staff have made the final call to promote them so give them some nice messages!

Here goes... here are my personal messages for each one:

[COLOR=#b30000]Braden[/COLOR] - You inspired me as a moderator. You made me more inclined to do the best I can at my job and continue to get better each and everyday. Seeing you here makes me very proud and I think you will do amazing!

[COLOR=#b30000]CalumGraham[/COLOR] - Hey! Calum you have lead multiple amazing events and have shown not only that you have a great personality but also amazing skills to lead a group. You never fail to give me a chuckle once and a while.

[COLOR=#b30000]TrebleMaker07_[/COLOR] - Alyssa! We just talked not to long ago and I came to notice that you have such a positive attitude! I just know that your positivity and great ideas will make you a great part of the Sr. Staff team!

[COLOR=#b30000]Freshly[/COLOR] - Jay, it is so cool to see how far you have come. I remember when I became a moderator back in December and you were so helpful! I am so proud of you for getting to this stage and hope you continue to thrive at your job.

[COLOR=#b30000]iVelocityGaming[/COLOR] - Velocity! After you joining the staff team again I was impressed by your amazing work. You are a great leader and I just know you will do amazing things within the Sr. Staff team!

Remember that any hate or flame posted on this thread will be removed and you may be possibly punished.

Now time for the staff team to create there messages! Just post under here and get your messages seen by the new Trials!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks, Jason! I will do my best to prove myself throughout the next month. :)

Quantum
Reaction score
Congratulations to all! ;')​

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone and I hope everyone will pass his trial. :')

Buuut Ceroria, what happened? ;-;

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone! But where's my bio Ceroria at tho? But anyways congrats to all of you, I knew at some point Braden & Freshly were gonna get it. Hopefully everything goes well with the trial and you all pass it! <3

Last edited:

King

Experienced
Reaction score
Braden - You are an amazing moderator and so it's amazing to see you get this promotion. I've seen your hard work around the community, especially the numerous events you do and so it's awesome that you were rewarded for your hard work towards this community.

CalumGraham - Congratulations on Sr. Moderator. You're a very nice person and a great leader as I have seen mainly because of the Open Mic Night you run. You're always there and always on time for it and you have an amazing voice as well.

treble_maker07 - Congratulations! I'm not going to lie, but I don't see you on the forums all that much and in-game as well, but I do notice your activity on teamspeak. I know that you try your best in all of these platforms, but I definitely see you shining on teamspeak. You have such a positive attitude and you're always so helpful. I know that you try your best to moderate forums and in-game and I know that you'll try your best with this promotion you obtained as well.

Freshly - First of all, I would like to say that you've been around here for a while. You've seen some friends go and make new friends along the way. You're very active on every platform concerning MCGamer. You're involved in Clan Staff, OMN, and many other events so congratulations on Sr. Mod, you definitely deserved it.

iVelocityGaming - Back with the two-peat! Congratulations, even with the short time here that you've return to the staff, I already see you moderating many platforms so it's amazing to see you back as a Sr. Moderator. Do the AU Community good alongside with your new AU trial, Alyssa.

Congratulations to all of you guys, you all deserved it for your amazing work towards this community :)

Also a great shoutout to jtmboy for making this very kind thread!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci