• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LET'S MAKE MCGAMER GREAT ONCE AGAIN !

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

Pino

Tribute
Reaction score
While there is not much I will say on this topic, I will say the majority of players on our network do not use hacked clients, so I will have to disagree with this statement.
Oh, there is hackers more then you think .. Believe me ..

Regarding this statement, every server has hackers. You'll notice Hypixel and other large servers have huge amounts of hackers, in fact so many that even their anti-cheats can't keep up with the quantities of hackers. We're working a lot to keep up with the increase (I don't want to lie, there are more hackers in the game itself). I can assure you that.
It's not true that any server has hackers , let's take Badlion for example their Anti-Cheat is custom paid Anti-Cheat , that does good job when people log in with hacks it automatically detects it, it doesn't matter what hacked client it is, it can detect it easy, last time when I saw hacker was on Summer 2015 I think the month was June or July i'm not sure, and when he attacked me he automatically got banned. But now they upgraded their Anti-Cheat to next level, and now it's literally impossible to se any hacker on Badlion that's the right point of Anti-Cheat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci