• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's take a second and breathe

AchEsss

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest and I'm obviously not the only one who has thought this, but AU and I assume other region are really competitive with clan battles, tbh half the AU community only plays for CBs and Tournaments. Well guess what all of these tournaments, ladders, battles were made and created by the members of the community, not the staff, not Chad but the community. And then you see Zen Chase or Bingo or whatever there is on the servers that no one had a say in and no one plays at all. LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY BUDDY

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just want to add that we've been through this kind of thing before. There was a time when several members of staff (26, to be exact), left on the same day. We got through it. I am confident that the community will band together and fight this the way that we should - with positivity. Posting threads stating "RIP AU/MCG 2k16" arent't going to help anything. For the sake of the community, we need to stick together - especially in a time as tough as this.
The thing was, however, when Ant left and all of that friend group left it didn't cripple the server. There were still plenty of supporting admins, many more moderators, and we didn't lose a developer then. Not to mention, the server was practically at its peak of player base and functionality so there was lots of support there when they were gone.

ilikecake6359

Diamond
Reaction score
The thing was, however, when Ant left and all of that friend group left it didn't cripple the server. There were still plenty of supporting admins, many more moderators, and we didn't lose a developer then. Not to mention, the server was practically at its peak of player base and functionality so there was lots of support there when they were gone.
#pipebomb

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
It's never over until it's over, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to save the server. Honestly, the 'MCGamer is dying!' stuff just makes it worse.
but it is dying now, so whats the point trying to stop something that has to happen?

*EDIT*
It's chads fault, and he needs to face the fact that if he doesn't listen to the community, its going to fall into a deeper hole than it already is in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci