• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's take a second and breathe

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest and I'm obviously not the only one who has thought this, but AU and I assume other region are really competitive with clan battles, tbh half the AU community only plays for CBs and Tournaments. Well guess what all of these tournaments, ladders, battles were made and created by the members of the community, not the staff, not Chad but the community. And then you see Zen Chase or Bingo or whatever there is on the servers that no one had a say in and no one plays at all. LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY BUDDY
Can I marry u?

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did Chad spend all the donor money on a holiday or something?
Honestly, Chad doesn't make much from the server. Once you factor in the cost of running such a big network, there isn't very much money left over for him to earn.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
MCGamer has been a huge impact in my life and as much as I want to disagree about the whole "mcsg" is dying, I can see why people say it, but they're over reacting. If we all just chill, im sure chad and the admins will make good descisions for the community.... If not well RIP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci