• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leviathan AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems like you removed us and kicked my friend from the clan chat before speaking to us. I don't really mind I just wondered why? If you want to tell me through PM that's fine.
I'm sorry man, i'm not sure i have a way with words and i kind of panicked. One of my members seems to have a bad relation with you, so. I should of asked him before accepting. I'm really sorry, hope there is no bad feelings.

~thermal

Skillz5dayz

Tribute
Reaction score
Name | Hayden
Nick name | Hayden
Age | 15
Wins / Games played | 58/292
IGN | skillz5dayz
Donor : none, getting plat soon
Past clans ( Must list all ) | #synergy
Why do you want to be in this clan? | Because it seems very skilled and i feel it will go far and i can gain skills from playing with the people in here
Skype Name: hayden.murphy22

Last edited:

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
الاسم | Osama_PvP / لوقا
اسم نيك | القنبلة
العمر | أربعة عشر
فاز / ألعاب عبت | 9/11
Osama_PvP
الجهات المانحة | الماس
عشائر الماضية (يجب سرد كافة ) | #Apex ، #Taliban ، # تنظيم القاعدة #Feenicks #Skelets #Rawr #Pheonix #Polyphony
لماذا تريد أن تكون في هذه العشيرة ؟ من فضلك

Going to assume this is a troll. So DECLINED.

Name | Nash
Nick name | Neish
Age | 12
Wins / Games played | Spoekta - 24-193 KoopaTroopaMC - 93 719 (Before stat reset 247-892)
IGN | KoopaTroopaMC/Spoekta
Donor: Nope
Past clans ( Must list all ) | Fundamental, Slice, Exile, Aftermath, Bebajel, Mexican Janitors, Skills, Ciiderz and Redemeption
Why do you want to be in this clan? | Because everyone seems nice, loyal, funny and very chill.
Skype name | Nash.adams43
Declined as you applyed for another clan.

Reaction score
I'm sorry man, i'm not sure i have a way with words and i kind of panicked. One of my members seems to have a bad relation with you, so. I should of asked him before accepting. I'm really sorry, hope there is no bad feelings.

~thermal
All good, I've been a scrub to a bunch of people in the past so I guess I'm not surprised. Tell them I apologise ;) Good luck with your clan.

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Bae the best of luck <3 Head cheerleader if there is not already one. I will always be the ping abooser gl <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci