• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Liberty [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyEU

Experienced
Reaction score
How dafuq you can say macro !?! when you don't have proof
That's not the only aspect, you were using a player as a spectator who we knew was using some sort of hacked client from sightings a few minutes before the rounds begun, and he was telling you information such as hearts, we expect. Also, as soon as we brought up the fact that was saw him hacking a few minutes ago, he briefly wanted to end the conversation, which implies that he knew he was hacking, and that he could've been then, as I know he was on the same version. Another thing is, the majority of the community think that you macro, and we thought that as well. The hits you were getting were suspicious. If you leave our thread with a win on yours and we have a win on ours you don't have to come here, likewise with your thread. So it's a win-win for us both. We don't want to get on really bad terms with Violation, and if you would be so kind to leave we would appreciate it.

- Nathan

M

Experienced
Reaction score
sry but this is not a case of a real and utter marco........... but a sofijitterclick ^_^

Violation

Survivor
Reaction score
sry but this is not a case of a real and utter marco........... but a sofijitterclick ^_^
I'm pretty sure sofi doesn't even jitter click he gets like 8. And that guy who was specing didn't tell us hearts he was a terrible spec and was only in 1 game. Idk why even stelthy who was a good friend of me accuses me, he knows I don't and this macro thing that we don't use is really getting annoying u say that cause everyone does? Its really annoying how even friends become enemies because of clan battle idc if u put a win cause I still know we won. But that doesn't matter it was supposed to be fun and we only started cw with you cause stealthy is a friend and knows we're legit we also knew if we win ur not gonna put it up. At least it wasn't that much flame that we've expected.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure sofi doesn't even jitter click he gets like 8. And that guy who was specing didn't tell us hearts he was a terrible spec and was only in 1 game. Idk why even stelthy who was a good friend of me accuses me, he knows I don't and this macro thing that we don't use is really getting annoying u say that cause everyone does? Its really annoying how even friends become enemies because of clan battle idc if u put a win cause I still know we won. But that doesn't matter it was supposed to be fun and we only started cw with you cause stealthy is a friend and knows we're legit we also knew if we win ur not gonna put it up. At least it wasn't that much flame that we've expected.
8 clicck is clackerjut didnt u see narwla video ?_? yu a nooooooooob

davidkatimim4

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: 69oz
Wins & Games played: 1038/3569
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes I do
Past clans: #Divergent #Retro #Ascedancy #Phoenix
Nation: Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online