• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Life Story #1

Should I make more life story posts?

• Yes, they are good

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No they suck

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So, I made a post about my past and a lot of you said it was great, and wanted to see more. You guys got what you asked for! I am going to posing things like these every single week, and it is basically going to contain a mix of my emotions, and the actions that took place that week. Tell me if you guys want to see more posts like this. By the way, none of the following is fake. TheLastGapple and arsenalfcgunners know exactly what I am talking about.

This week is probably the most tragic week I have ever experienced in my life. My week started of gloomy, and I woke up to a cold dark sky. Even though most mondays I may not have been excited to go to school(In fact I never am), but this was different. Today felt like a devil had come upon the earth. A day where nothing felt right. The sky had a scent of remorse, and grief. Little did I know my feelings were correct, and would soon translate to reality. Since I am a freshman, I thought it would be the best idea to take 7 classes this year(Since you need a certain number of classes to graduate) because I would have the most time. My first class of the day began at 7:35 A.M. I had Trigonometry as my first period class. Right after first period ended, I felt something snap within me, and my heart had skipped a beat. I suddenly felt weak and nervous, as I pushed my self to art with a 30 pound boulder that contained my belongings(My backpack). On the way there I heard sirens, which scared the living life out of me, but as I saw them pass our school, I felt relieved and took a deep breath in, and continue on. Before I knew it brunch had arisen. As I walked out of my PE class my friend rushed up to me, panting and crying at the same time. It turns out, a student that went to our school, was killed in a biking accident, and he had seen it before his very eyes. His eyes watered as he began stammering, and telling me what happened. A big rig was trying to make a right turn, however the road they were on required the cars go through the bike lane in order to get to the right-turn lane. The truck driver was not paying attention, and hit the biker while turning lanes. The poor boy had hit his neck on the concrete, and the truck had rolled over his legs. My friend jumped off his bike, and didn't know what to do, other than call 911. In around a insanely fast 30 seconds the cops were at the scene. However they were too late. In around 5 seconds after the cops arrived, he had died. After this my friend went through an emotional depression, wishing he had done something to try to save his life. Not before long the whole school district knew about the incident and we all felt remorse for the boy. The full week felt like it was dark and cold, when in reality it was sunny and warm. No one at our school wanted to go anywhere. People were scared of the road, and our school wasn't the same anymore.On wednesday, there was a candle light vigil, held in his honor. On thursday, everyone in the district wore purple and gold. Purple and Gold are our schools colors, and we had a saying that was made after him. "Once a Matador, Always a Matador"(Matador/Bulls are our school mascot.) This slogan boomed across all the schools, and all the different schools made posters of our school, and him to remind us of what we had lost. In fact, I went all the way as to changing my Optifine Cape to Purple and Gold from Monday to Today. To me this was more than just an accident. In the area we live in (Silicon Valley), we have been taught to aim for all A's in the toughest of schools, which through 5-6 hours of HW a night, and we worry about tests, and other things of that nature. In the area we live in, there may be many races. Let there be russians, hispanics, blacks, indians, canadians, and whatever race you could possibly think of. But we all have 1 thing in common. A Life. A student lost his. He lost an opportunity to show the world what he was capable of. This is an opportunity everyone deserves. He should have been given the chance to do something for the world. Something for his family. Something for himself. And he lost everything, by a simple slip of fate. However; because of this, a large chain-reaction has spread across the city. People are petitioning a change in law. A change that will allow bikers to bike on the sidewalk in a certain area. We all hope this petition is passed soon, as right now no one is biking to school, and there is far too much traffic for anyone to arrive on time. I thank you all for spending your time to read my story.

~Imaboss2414

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was really painful to read, knowing how tragic the story was, and how unfortunate the boy was, I send my condolences and deepest apologies for what had occurred. And I wish for things to brighten up eventually for you, the school, his family and the whole city itself, once again, I am deeply sorry for what has happened. :'(

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I cried reading that....

I was feeling the same after my grandpa died in front of me.

Edit #1: I read this before on a news section. If you want I will post the link.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I myself, am very shocked about this experience. imaboss and I go to schools that are rivals of each other, but this week, we acted as family, to show them that we care, for the student who was lost. Remember, don't think about yesterday or tomorrow, think about today, this second, right now. And make sure you are enjoying the most of it.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I myself, am very shocked about this experience. imaboss and I go to schools that are rivals of each other, but this week, we acted as family, to show them that we care, for the student who was lost. Remember, don't think about yesterday or tomorrow, think about today, this second, right now. And make sure you are enjoying the most of it.
Wow this is very sad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci