• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Life Story #3

Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is a little something that I had experienced at lunch yesterday.

Story: Lunch!!! As the bell rang, I sprang out of my seat like a rocket ship and sprinted out of biology to the lunch line. After I got lunch, I sat down with my friends, and we just talked about random stuff
Then a short kid with a really high ego walked into the cafeteria and just started insulting a guy twice his size. However he had his little gang with him so he couldn't really do anything about the teasing. The friend that was being insulted was the one who witnessed the death. They started calling him a big baby. Even though I wasn't the one being bullied, I still ended up stepping in and told them to get lost, and go away if they didn't have anything nice to say. Now let's be honest. We all insult our friends, however they can tell your messing with them. This wasn't the case of here. This tiny, chubby kid had pretty funny comebacks, and not many of us could keep up with him. I decided that it was time for me to step down, and let my other friend step in. Now I am not going to give away his real name, but his pseudo name is going to be Joe. My friend Joe who usually makes fun of everyone in a joking manner thought this was BS, and stepped in. In just a few insults, he got his whole gang to shut up and leave. The tiny guy was using a phone called the oneplus one. While Joe was using a iphone 6. The tiny guy called Joe a dumb butt for wasting his money on an "icrap 6 ". Joe was never mean to people, but in this case he had to. He said "Ay screw you, I could fit your entire family in that giant phone of yours." (He swore, but since profanity is not allowed, so I couldn't add it to the post.) He continued by back lashing everything the tiny guy said to him. Eventually people just watched the tiny guy get dised completely. Now the "final blow" : The tiny guy had a lot of acne, and he told Joe that the food stuck in his braces(He was in the middle of eating when he joined the argument looked like someone pooped in his mouth. He responded "(Ay screw you, at least I don't have the Himalayan mountains growing on my forehead."), and it was over. That dis sent a jarring wave across the freshman. People always make fun of him when they see him around school, because of this incident and he just wishes he hadn't picked an argument with "Joe."

Moral: Be nice to people, you never know what you're up against, or what someone could do, or who someone might be in disguise. And how does this relate to minecraft? Well I see a lot of rude and negative comments towards other players, especially in chat. If someone sends a link that they are streaming, and if it isn't a known youtuber, or a moderator, AT LEAST ONE PERSON, feels the need to say "No one cares." Which in my eyes is completely unacceptable. I understand you may just mean it as a joke/troll, but it can actually hurt. I said the same thing on chat, and person said, "Your no boss, you're a nub." Luckily I have TheLastGapple who is well respected in the community who immediately /undisguised and responded with "He is a boss.", along with some other nice comments <3. But not everyone has a SkullDiamondz, or someone respected to stand up for them. So please. Do not bully. This is minecraft, a game that is supposed to be fun, and it is supposed to allow you to socialize, and forget about your worries; not add more, and if you can't be nice or respect other people's feelings. Either don't talk about your feelings/hate, or leave the community.

Thanks for reading!

~Imaboss2414

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
If someone sends a link that they are streaming, and if it isn't a known youtuber, or a moderator, AT LEAST ONE PERSON, feels the need to say "No one cares." Which in my eyes is completely unacceptable. I understand you may just mean it as a joke/troll, but it can actually hurt. I said the same thing on chat, and person said, "Your no boss, you're a nub."
Sometimes exceptions must be made.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A wonderful story, it can be frustrating knowing some people just can't contain their crap within their mouth and instead try to excrete it out in the toilet through the other side. That's why there should be more people standing up for others, it's painful knowing that others can't understand what some people have to go through.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci