• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LightlessReborn [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktor

Platinum
Reaction score
IRL Name: Martin
IGN: Andujar
Donnator: Diamond
Wins/Played: 118/ 1050
Nationality: España
Previous Clans: Explosive, ExtremeForce v2 (captain) , Inbencible
PvP Strengths: straf, caña y espada
PvP Weaknesses: el arco no es me da muy bien
We are not fkn spanish... omg

Raptey

Spectator
Reaction score
IRL Name:
Michael or Micha
IGN:
RaphiiPvP xHammud
Donnator:
Gold LifeTime
Wins/Played:
I actually played only Hive and Gomme,
But now i want to try a new Network MCSG.
Hive stats --> https://hivemc.com/player/raphiipvp
GommeHD stats ---> http://prntscr.com/8knglo
Nationality:
Austria
Previous Clans:
(Hive) Voltage Chinatown Magnami and other good Clans
PvP Strengths:
Even though I get about 30-40 ping I get very good hits with my sword. I've fought people who get less than 10 ping to hive and I've gotten quadruple hits on them. Fighting ping-players is not a problem for me. I do struggle a bit when fighting very experienced players or very good sg tacticians, but who doesn't? That's not really a problem for me since I have encountered plenty of the best pvpers and tacticians not only from hive .And I also learnt my sword skills in playing potion pvp and getting combos easily.Sword - I'mvery accurate and good with my sword and my ping helps it. I can win most of the sword fights and since I click very fast I can get double-triple hits while fighting a decent or better player. I'm very accurate with my sword and win 9/10 sword fights. I can pull off some great clutches with my sword without using the fishing rod.
Bow - I can hit 8/10 bow shots I'm very accurate with it. I'm good with the bow not the best but better than average. I can predict very well where a player is going or what is he going to do to try and avoid to get hit with my arrow. I can also use the bow to my advantage and get good combo hits since the rod in hive doesn't work anymore.
Fishing Rod - I'm overall good with the fishing rod. I'm good both defensively and offensively I can pull off some very good combos with my fishing rod and use it to my advantage with anything. I'd say I hit 8/10 fishing rod ''attempts''. When someone is using the fishing rod to their advantage, to get combos I know how to stop that.
▼Secondaries▼
Flint and Steel - I'm very good with the flint and steel. I can put a 2 or 3 team on fire just using 1 charge of my flint and steel. I get 9/10 flint and steel places correctly. I can both use the flint and steel to my advantage defensively and offensively. I also know how to deal with the situation when someone uses the flint and steel against me. MCSG players are known for their good use of the Flint and Steel I've learn't how to use this which MCSG youtubers and also practicing it a lot.
TNT - TNT is the secondary that I use the less but when I use it I use it wisely and well. I've saved my self plenty of times with the TNT and when someone uses it against me I know how to deal with that situation.
Cobweb - I use the cobweb just like the flint and steel and I know how to make people fall for it. I also know how to deal with the situation when someone puts me on a cobweb.
PvP Weaknesses:

I don't have any specific pvp weakness other than I struggle a bit to find crates in some maps. I also have another pvp weakness which is fighting under-pressure. That's something that can really affect me and make me play horribly.

Viktor

Platinum
Reaction score
IRL Name:
Michael or Micha
IGN:
RaphiiPvP xHammud
Donnator:
Gold LifeTime
Wins/Played:
I actually played only Hive and Gomme,
But now i want to try a new Network MCSG.
Hive stats --> https://hivemc.com/player/raphiipvp
GommeHD stats ---> http://prntscr.com/8knglo
Nationality:
Austria
Previous Clans:
(Hive) Voltage Chinatown Magnami and other good Clans
PvP Strengths:
Even though I get about 30-40 ping I get very good hits with my sword. I've fought people who get less than 10 ping to hive and I've gotten quadruple hits on them. Fighting ping-players is not a problem for me. I do struggle a bit when fighting very experienced players or very good sg tacticians, but who doesn't? That's not really a problem for me since I have encountered plenty of the best pvpers and tacticians not only from hive .And I also learnt my sword skills in playing potion pvp and getting combos easily.Sword - I'mvery accurate and good with my sword and my ping helps it. I can win most of the sword fights and since I click very fast I can get double-triple hits while fighting a decent or better player. I'm very accurate with my sword and win 9/10 sword fights. I can pull off some great clutches with my sword without using the fishing rod.
Bow - I can hit 8/10 bow shots I'm very accurate with it. I'm good with the bow not the best but better than average. I can predict very well where a player is going or what is he going to do to try and avoid to get hit with my arrow. I can also use the bow to my advantage and get good combo hits since the rod in hive doesn't work anymore.
Fishing Rod - I'm overall good with the fishing rod. I'm good both defensively and offensively I can pull off some very good combos with my fishing rod and use it to my advantage with anything. I'd say I hit 8/10 fishing rod ''attempts''. When someone is using the fishing rod to their advantage, to get combos I know how to stop that.
▼Secondaries▼
Flint and Steel - I'm very good with the flint and steel. I can put a 2 or 3 team on fire just using 1 charge of my flint and steel. I get 9/10 flint and steel places correctly. I can both use the flint and steel to my advantage defensively and offensively. I also know how to deal with the situation when someone uses the flint and steel against me. MCSG players are known for their good use of the Flint and Steel I've learn't how to use this which MCSG youtubers and also practicing it a lot.
TNT - TNT is the secondary that I use the less but when I use it I use it wisely and well. I've saved my self plenty of times with the TNT and when someone uses it against me I know how to deal with that situation.
Cobweb - I use the cobweb just like the flint and steel and I know how to make people fall for it. I also know how to deal with the situation when someone puts me on a cobweb.
PvP Weaknesses:
I don't have any specific pvp weakness other than I struggle a bit to find crates in some maps. I also have another pvp weakness which is fighting under-pressure. That's something that can really affect me and make me play horribly.
Im in love with this apply, you're accept as trial member, welcome to a new coumounity

Xiszor

Diamond
Reaction score
IRL Name: Nicolai
IGN: Xiszor
Donnator: diamond
Wins/Played: 15/41 Legacy stats: 591/2300
Nationality: Norwegian
Previous Clans: Vion, Oblivion, Titonic <-- Inactive.
PvP Strengths: Rod combos and strafe
PvP Weaknesses: hackers and small rooms.

Viktor

Platinum
Reaction score
IRL Name: Nicolai
IGN:
Xiszor
Donnator: diamond
Wins/Played: 15/41 Legacy stats: 591/2300
Nationality: Norwegian
Previous Clans: Vion, Oblivion, Titonic <-- Inactive.
PvP Strengths: Rod combos and strafe
PvP Weaknesses: hackers and small rooms.
member u

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
Ey BoIS im still Here but my damn computer is Broken. I will Most likely get it back from reapir today :) so expect me :p

Viktor

Platinum
Reaction score
Ey BoIS im still Here but my damn computer is Broken. I will Most likely get it back from reapir today :) so expect me :p
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

cadeN

Tribute
Reaction score
IRL Name:Cata
IGN:Ryzzeh
Donnator:Nope ;c
Wins/Played:280/850
Nationality:Romania
Previous Clans:Vion/Delusion/RetroReborn/Feigned/WarGodz
PvP Strengths:Rod,sword
PvP Weaknesses:Bowspammers/fnsspammers

Status