• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

lil Thank You Thread!

Reaction score
Hey It's me Matty aka ImmortalStrqfes. And i have recently hit over 140 likes, especially while i have 150 posts it is good. I want to thank a couple people.

xDiffrent - Well my friend, i know you arn't reading this thread, but i still want to tell you that i thank you so much. You have taught me pvp from beginning to end and you persuaded me to play on mcg. I really hope you can reply back one day. <3

ItsArdaQG - Well hey, i haven't known you for a long time but in the first 2 posts i knew that you was a really nice guy! You helped me with a lot on mcg. From how to make posts to make complicated threads. I probably wouldn't get this much posts/likes if you wouldn't of be here so thx alot. <3

William - Hey, you have been the greatest mod that i have ever met. You have always answered to every question, from silly to extremely serious and you have always helped me with the forums. You helped me with the rules and helped me ban a lot of hackers, if not of you i probably wouldn't of apply for mod. I want to be just like you, thank you <3

I know a lot of you probably helped me but these 3 helped the most :) Thank You For Everyone That Helped Me!

Last edited:

William

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much man! Makes me feel great and warm inside that you look up to me :) I am always here if you have any questions man! Good luck on getting mod, I believe in you <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci