• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LilBub AMA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
*facepalm*

For Bub: Favorite memory on mcgamer?
Ooo, I really like this question.
I have had so so so many amazing memory's so It's hard to choose just one so I may name a few haha :)

I think my first favorite memory was meeting Joey Graceffa on a US server, keep in mind this was before the hub and it was just a random server I joined, so I was so happy haha!

The next best MCGamer memory would be meeting some people I became really good friends with and am still friends with them to this day!

When the servers got the hub! That was probably my next best memory, at first I was really confused and it was weird to me, but when I was able to really connect with the community and make friends and see the friendships forming, that was when I began to love it.
I remember sitting in the hub almost all the time trying to talk to people and help people in chat.

Every moment on MCGamer has been a memory I have loved, yes there have been some ups and downs, but majority I have really enjoyed, I have gained and lost friendships but all of those moments have shaped me into the person I am and now being staff.. this is my all time favorite moment, now I can give back to the community and I have gained a family in the staff team.
I love you all <3

Reactions: Kat

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Ooo, I really like this question.
I have had so so so many amazing memory's so It's hard to choose just one so I may name a few haha :)

I think my first favorite memory was meeting Joey Graceffa on a US server, keep in mind this was before the hub and it was just a random server I joined, so I was so happy haha!

The next best MCGamer memory would be meeting some people I became really good friends with and am still friends with them to this day!

When the servers got the hub! That was probably my next best memory, at first I was really confused and it was weird to me, but when I was able to really connect with the community and make friends and see the friendships forming, that was when I began to love it.
I remember sitting in the hub almost all the time trying to talk to people and help people in chat.

Every moment on MCGamer has been a memory I have loved, yes there have been some ups and downs, but majority I have really enjoyed, I have gained and lost friendships but all of those moments have shaped me into the person I am and now being staff.. this is my all time favorite moment, now I can give back to the community and I have gained a family in the staff team.
I love you all <3
ILY :D

Ideal

Platinum
Reaction score
I got a question for you..

Why don't you change your name to LILBLUB?! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci