• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff LilBub - Meet the staff!

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score

First name: You can call me Bub :)
IGN(s): LilBub
Nickname(s): Bub/Lil
Region: Australia! :D

One Cool Fact: I can make my eyes shake! :D
One Embarrassing Fact: One time in highschool I laughed so hard I wet myself ;-;
One Fact that makes you proud: I am a nurse! I love helping people so I am proud of achieving that.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: Probably that I'm a nurse haha!
Most Common question you get asked: "So are you and Rusty dating!?!?"
Favorite Animal: Sloth for sure!
Favorite Plant: Daisy c:
Favorite Color: Yellow!
Favorite Food: Chicken or Pasta!
Biggest Pet Peeve: People that chew really loud or bite their fork.
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Personal Catchphrase: "I try my best" I reply to everything with that.
Heard about MCG by: IRL friends!
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Yes! So many people, including irl people, but unfortunately most of them left :c
First friend in the community: My first real friend in the community was my old pal Soadamnix, but the person I'm still friends with that I first met in the community is RustyWolf c:
MCG role-model: My idol is probably Joey, he is so strong and one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking to. Over all I look up to all the Sr staff+
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: In my 18 years I have been through and seen a lot of things no one should ever have to see/go through and I think I am proud that I have pulled through the other side and have helped a lot of people going through their own issues along the way, I love helping everyone and to anyone reading this, any time you need help with anything or just need someone to talk to I am available, do not hesitate to ask for help <3
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Well, I'd like to say me and mean it, but it wouldn't be fair since I'm a girl and Chad can't hit me.. but like.. in a real fight Chad would win. In an arm wrestle.. well I'd probably beat him :D
Call me maybe? I'm on ts, you can poke if needed yo!
Do you team in game: I try and play solo as much as possible but if people want to team I am happy to hang out and team! i just enjoy playing the game and having fun! it's all about the experience!
Have you been backstabbed: For sure lol
Ever Broken a bone: Multiple! I've broken my arm, my leg and my ankle :D
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird! Preferably a Kookaburra or an Eagle :)
Personal Skills: My skills are just being able to stay level headed and keep chill in serious situations.
Computer specs: I don't have a clue honestly.. uhh I know I have like.. Radeon HD 8670M Dedicated Graphics or whatever (just read that off the sticker on the computer o-o) pls im no computer smarty pants liek you! :D
Computer operating system: Windows 8.1
Program I use to record: Fraps!
Favorite movie: Dead poets society! :D
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I love punk/post hardcore. Fav band is The Amity Affliction. My fav song is probably Weigh Down.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Uhhh probably Killing Floor or GTA
Favorite character from fiction: Alaska from Looking for Alaska
What does a fox say? CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHOW!
Terrified of: Spiders/Holes
Personal website: -
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube
Dream job: Registered Nurse!
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I am currently an AIN (Assistant in Nursing)
Favorite thing about the community: A lot of the community is kind and caring, everyone is very supportive of each other and I find a lot of friendships within the community last a long time, I have seen many MCGamer friendships grow into irl friendships which makes me so happy. I love that whenever a member of the community is going through a hard time there are always strangers available to step in and help where needed, if there is drama/abuse going on in the server community members always let those rule breakers know they are breaking rules and ask them to stop as well as reporting said players!
Seeing everyone in the community happy is what I want, I have spent so much time in the community, seeing it grow and expand, it's amazing how far we have come, I have gained a lot out of playing on these servers and I want future players/current players to get as much as I have out of this server.
I love each and every one of you to pieces, you are like an extremely large dysfunctional family to me <3
-----

When I am online: I am online a HUGE amount of time, you can always find me in AU/US/EU as well as on TS or the forums c:
Previous moderating experience: I have had a lot of experience with many servers that I won't go into detail about, I have personally owned 2 servers, I have been admin for 3 servers and have been sr mod/mod for a range of different servers.
Been a member of staff since: 4th May 2015 (MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU)
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: My goals are to be known as an active member of staff and someone the community can turn to for help at any time! I just want to help out and give back to the community that has given me so much! Love you guys!

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pleased to meet you, welcome to the staff team~

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Im hoping I can do one of these in a few months :3 Aidan ~ Meet The Staff!

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Even though I'm half tired half dead at the moment, welcome to the team, bubby! Specifically remember spam poking you ship names "RustyBub!" "LustyBub!" but aside from that, welcome to the staff team, fellow mod buddy!:)

J

District 13
Reaction score
I'm still confused on this Rusty thing, so you are dating him?

But anyways congrats waiting buddy, welcome to the staff team!

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Congratulations! 祝贺! Welcome to staff! It is nice to see you as Staff! If you ever need anything message me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci