• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lingouiny117's Resignation

lingouiny117

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I have made the extremely sad and difficult decision to resign as a Moderator for the MCSG community. I've spent many hours contemplating this decision, i hope this is the right one. I felt I need to resign to continue my life. I have spent way to much time on the computer over the last year, and I need to go back to reality.

MCSG as a whole is an awesome place, it has given me so many brilliant memory's that i will hold for life. I have made amazing friends and met amazing people through my MCSG journey. I still remember the first day i played, the adrenaline running through me as I stood on my podium at corn waiting for the game to start. Yelling at my team mates about where we will go or meet, and then the crushing feeling of being killed and not being able to finish the game with my friends.

And then came teamspeak. A whole new world that i had never seen before, so many people talking to each other from the other side of the world. I remember getting up my courage to join this channel with heaps of people in it (Probably 5). I was to shy to unmute my mic so i just typed a little 'hello'. They all seemed so cool, and i really wanted to play MCSG and team with these people. I remember them rejecting me, but i kept trying. I developed their trust and eventually got the courage to talk. I was making so many friends, and meeting all these new people everyday.

I learnt about moderators and decided that i wanted to be apart of this awesome team. So i made this application, and it got accepted. I was Soooo! thrilled, running around the house telling my parents (How embarrassing). Then was the creation of my Teamspeak channel 'Ling's Lounge'. This was a place for my friends and I to chill, have fun and build our friendship.

Now i am going to write a list of my really close friends who have really changed who i am today. (If you are not mentioned its okay, These people are just the ones who i spent ALL my time with)

Chatni: Hey bud. You are my 'Irl' friend and if it wasn't for you i probably wouldn't have found mcsg and made all these friends. Thanks bro :)

Thesneakygeeky: Sneaky, you are an amazing person. Thank you for being SO! funny and nice to me. I will really really miss you.

Sporangia: Hay gurl hay. Not many people get me to really laugh, but you do :). You are so smart and kind. I will again miss you so much.

Le0plurad0n: You are the quite one. But you still manage to show your great personality. I hope you build a hobbit house :p and get that internet fixed so you can talk. Will miss you.

Blakew447 (Balek): Maaate, you are my true Australian friend. Always have something witty to say, which i love. Fight for you rights bro, and don't give up (You know what I'm talking about). I will miss you.

Brodina5: Brohan! you taught me how to play MCSG. You are an amazingly smart an talented man. I hope you succeed. (Remember when you become a rich scientist you gotta bye me something cool :p). Miss you bro.

Dorkyd1: My 12 year old friend (Just joking I know you're not that young). I will always remember you for your inappropriate unnecessary but somehow funny jokes. Thanks for all the fun :) Bye bye.

Krackan: I remember you for your funny accents :) We will still play the odd battlefield game and maybe somehow meet each other snowboarding :). C ya bro.

Ugh, I can't hold the tears back. I have met many many more people but these guys are just the real close ones.

Thank you all for everything! You are all amazing people and i hope you all succeed and find happiness in your life.

Lingouiny117, signing out.

P.S LING'S LOUNGE IS NOW PERMANENT.

CH21

Career
Reaction score
#Nuuuuu :( You will be missed. And your lounge. The only thing i can say about your lounge is that it's now closing up i guess. :D

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Ling, I will miss you so much :( You had better still hang around, I know how it feels to know that you spend your life on the computer. You're a great friend, and I hope you do stick around. Ling's lounge wouldn't be the same, otherwise.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for being a good Australian mod, we needed more of you.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodbye Ling. Been good playin' with ya.

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave Lingy... Remember to drop by and say hello on the forums / TS sometime!

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I will miss you <3 I knew this day would come but I hoped it wouldn't have been so soon :(
I wish everything was the way it used to be, the kewl kids from AU/NZ hanging out and everyone else on teamspeak would be like "Damn they have swag!" We had so much fun mucking around and partying. I miss those days.

P.S. If you don't stay on teamspeak I will find you.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You were one of the best AU mods and was always kind to me , sad to see you go. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci