• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

List of all tier 2 chests

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Work on your grammar.....And that was the dispenser on Map 1, which got removed recently.
Um actually I'm young and no there is a chest in the claw without doing it in the underpass there is a chest that does almost always have a diamond sword sooo u can't talk about me being wrong

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No chests spawn diamond swords....The best chests only spawn stone swords dude. I am not an idiot.

cat12347

Tribute
Reaction score
He's right, it's not possible to get a diamond sword in any chest. you have to craft it yourself or kill someone for it...

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
No chests spawn diamond swords....The best chests only spawn stone swords dude. I am not an idiot.
No I never said diamond sword i said 2 diamonds and there is a crafting table if you exit out of the claw and go right and it did have 2 sticks

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No I never said diamond sword i said 2 diamonds and there is a crafting table if you exit out of the claw and go right and it did have 2 sticks
THE CHESTS ARE RANDOMIZED. IT DOES NOT ALWAYS HAVE 2 DIAMONDS

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I know they are but since this is a tier 2 chests it is more likely to have diamonds I've never seen it only have 1 diamond I've seen it have none but every time there is a diamond for some reason there's 2 and a stick ik they are randomized but 4-10 times there is a diamond sword(not made)

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
Not invisibility. Try to kill a invisible guy with diamond sword :p
Actually, invisible potions should be added because armour, particle effects from golden apples/poison and whatever is in hand can be seen, therefore you would need to equip yourself with nothing in order to stay hidden, which would equal it out. Also the footsteps of the invisible player can still be heard. The time should be short though, because some good players at stealth could and would overuse it.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, invisible potions should be added because armour, particle effects from golden apples/poison and whatever is in hand can be seen, therefore you would need to equip yourself with nothing in order to stay hidden, which would equal it out. Also the footsteps of the invisible player can still be heard. The time should be short though, because some good players at stealth could and would overuse it.
I guess yellow is your favorite colour? Right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci