• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

List of Ex-Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Quick quiz! Be honest here, who actually remembers or even knew that Kricken was a mod. On top of that, what significant event did she take place in and record in early January 2013?

How to identify an old player part 1 ^
I remember her being a mod :p we were both mod at the same time in 2013

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
MCG/MCSG in 2012 was home of some of the greatest staff members to ever exist. Particularly, Aeruner and SomeMugger.

I can remember helping SomeMugger do some deep investigations on various things, as a mod.
Oh man, and the hour long discussions with Aeruner about whether or not a player was cheating...(especially during the rise of Better Sprint Mod).

Aeruner - Admin
SomeMugger - Sr. Mod
PanuterNut - Sr. Mod
G33ke - Mod (Was basically going to be promoted to Sr. Mod) ((Shh, I didn't say anything!))
slasherxtreme - Sr. Mod
Antster360 - Admin
Bessemer - Admin

...Yeah, if you guys could come back, that'd be great...

Considering I've been here as long or longer as these awesome dudes, I've had the fortune to work side-by-side with each and every one of them.

Consider this: There's a reason why they had the ranks they had. There's a reason why most of them knew/know each other. Nothing will match the quality of these staff members at this community...it just won't happen. - They served here extremely well.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Feels hitting me hard right now. Bittersweet memories.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Looking at this list reminds me of how long I've been here. Too many familiar names, like zorrodc, sixzoseven, slasherxtreme, qqopp, g33ke, aeruner, Creepy_Crawler, Swordz_, DQ, AmyGlitters, Lqzer, AngryJukebox, TECHN0B, and cameron224 are just a few names that I've actually met in-game or on teamspeak... So many different time periods.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
the_french_guy was actually a Sr mod then resigned, then came back as a mod then resigned :p so should technically be in the Sr Mod section swell

Reactions: Fox

pixel

Experienced
Reaction score
MCG/MCSG in 2012 was home of some of the greatest staff members to ever exist. Particularly, Aeruner and SomeMugger.

I can remember helping SomeMugger do some deep investigations on various things, as a mod.
Oh man, and the hour long discussions with Aeruner about whether or not a player was cheating...(especially during the rise of Better Sprint Mod).

Aeruner - Admin
SomeMugger - Sr. Mod
PanuterNut - Sr. Mod
G33ke - Mod (Was basically going to be promoted to Sr. Mod) ((Shh, I didn't say anything!))
slasherxtreme - Sr. Mod
Antster360 - Admin
Bessemer - Admin

...Yeah, if you guys could come back, that'd be great...

Considering I've been here as long or longer as these awesome dudes, I've had the fortune to work side-by-side with each and every one of them.

Consider this: There's a reason why they had the ranks they had. There's a reason why most of them knew/know each other. Nothing will match the quality of these staff members at this community...it just won't happen. - They served here extremely well.
WOW SIX OK DON'T REMEMBER ME :(

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
Fox You actually listed me as a sr. mod :p there aren't too many players nowadays that know I was a sr. mod unless you're an old fart at the game :p especially since I didn't get vip oh well, I don't play that often for it to make a difference xD

EDIT: MrDice and MCJackson were only trial sr. mod, neither passed there trial you can leave them as sr. mod but just thought I'd let you know

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Fox You actually listed me as a sr. mod :p there aren't too many players nowadays that know I was a sr. mod unless you're an old fart at the game :p especially since I didn't get vip oh well, I don't play that often for it to make a difference xD

EDIT: MrDice and MCJackson were only trial sr. mod, neither passed there trial you can leave them as sr. mod but just thought I'd let you know
Yeah, I have been told before. To be honest, Jackson was a moderator for so long, and a good one too, that I'm just going to leave him there. Ditto for Mr_Dice c:
Fun fact: MCJackson was the one who banned me for bypassing the profanity filter. I got the ban removed, but still ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci