• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LittleLuna | Resignation Thread

LittleLuna

Platinum
Reaction score
After a long nine months, I think it's my time to go. I may or may not try to come back to the staff team but I don't think so. Ill try and stay in the community but I think it's time for me to move on. I'm starting a new chapter in my life and I want my attention to be there 100%.

I'm sorry to everyone who I got on your nerves or let you down but I've got to leave. This server is amazing and I love everyone I've ever met. Especially the staff team. You guys are like my family. I've never felt more comfortable with a group of people than I have with you. I'll be on from time to time but not nearly as often as I was when I started here. I'll miss you all.

This position has started to feel like a job and I never wanted it to become like this. I thought I would never feel this way but I do. The stress from everything is way too much. I hope you guys will still converse with me and not forget me. Stay lovely everyone! Goodbye!

(I'm not going to tag anyone because I will accidentally leave someone out.)

R.I.P Moderator Rank: 06/16/2015 - 02/16/2016

Joey Scott Equalitee Bree Sebastian Lively Razzledgirl Levi

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I am so sad to see you go but I hope this decision is the right one for you and I hope you can be happy with whatever it is in life you strive for next!

I'm glad to have you as a friend :) <3

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
I'll miss ya, I'll always remember that time you pulled me up to that meeting room with Christian after i got declined in my first interview almost 16 months ago... thank you <3

Bree

Platinum
Reaction score
If you ever need me don't be afraid to text me. I wish you luck girl! <3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Waiting buddy from like 2 years ago, gonna miss you girl! Enjoy your free time and hope to see you around c:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
It's really sad to see you go! You will be missed and good luck in the future! :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci